FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fantasy v Reality

Fantasy v Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone think a lot of users of this site won’t meet as they get off on the fantasy of the possibility of meeting rather than actual. I’ve been here as a single guy previously and that was horrendously difficult to meet anyone. Now here as a couple, we are finding that folk seem to talk a good game but when it comes down to it there’s a thousand and one excuses or reasons not for meeting. Just a passing thought. Is anyone finding this as an issue ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Does anyone think a lot of users of this site won’t meet as they get off on the fantasy of the possibility of meeting rather than actual. I’ve been here as a single guy previously and that was horrendously difficult to meet anyone. Now here as a couple, we are finding that folk seem to talk a good game but when it comes down to it there’s a thousand and one excuses or reasons not for meeting. Just a passing thought. Is anyone finding this as an issue ?"

Absolutely, whenever it get to time to exchange details and meet dates they disappear etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some do indeed

Have had one or two meets from elsewhere that did not work as the fantasy did not meet the reality for them

Think also some get scared

I do have some fantasies that wonder if want real or not but always try be honest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I think some just get of on the chase but have no intention of meeting.

It's not just this site though, it's everywhere.

Have to add though, there are plenty of genuine folk, some real gems out there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no doubt the majority of folk are genuine and nice people. Just wondered if it was just us lol

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I have no doubt the majority of folk are genuine and nice people. Just wondered if it was just us lol "

Naw, it happens to us all lol.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Yes, I think some just get of on the chase but have no intention of meeting.

It's not just this site though, it's everywhere.

Have to add though, there are plenty of genuine folk, some real gems out there "

So much this. If there's any doubts we've usually found a fem to fem phone call or a Skype chat soon s out the wannabees.

» Add a new message to this topic