FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to this but hi

New to this but hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to say hi to folks, new to this site but finally allowed to post on the forum so hope to chat with people.

Don't really understand the whole verification thing but would love to find out more if any one can steer me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello and welcome

Thank you SallySlinky, beautiful photo's by the way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy username OP

Lol!

Looking forward to being mocked in your memoirs??

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Hi. The verification thing. You send a photo in with your name on it and get photo verified. That just shows you are the person in the photos.

More important veri is to meet someone and they have to be a verified member to verify you. Best done at a coffee shop or pub, or go along to a large social organised in your area or attend a day gets club .

Have fun . Lots of tips on the forums , you can search for topics that have been written about before

Thank you Izzy, i'm thinking of going to a club, (i did the photo verify thing but it's the meeting bit i'm struggling with).

Really nervous that i sit in a club and no one speaks to me. Kind of hoped to at least arrange a meet there so i had a friendly face to talk to.

Is that how it can work?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Thank you Izzy, i'm thinking of going to a club, (i did the photo verify thing but it's the meeting bit i'm struggling with).

Really nervous that i sit in a club and no one speaks to me. Kind of hoped to at least arrange a meet there so i had a friendly face to talk to.

Is that how it can work?"

Be brave, read the club reviews and chose a friendly place where single guys recommend it.

It's a shame you aren't closer to Staffordshire as I could show you around my local club.

Basically read up on the club so you know about membership, what ID is needed, what to wear etc.

On arrival you should have a tour of the club and ask if they have any regulars you can be introduced to. Sit near the bar and chat to people.

Just treat it as a night out and enjoy the relaxed sexy atmosphere.

Tell people you are a bit nervous and new and can you chat to them for a few minutes . Ask if they will verify you . Just a little veri to say you were smartly dressed, smelled nice, friendly and chatty is a good start.

If you can go to a club on a few occasions, people will recognise you as the chap they spoke to previously and you will have more chance of getting involved.

Thank you Lizzy, very kind. There is a club local to me that has amazing reviews so might be going.

Wish i was closer to Stoke too??

Thank you for your kind words

X

By *auce potsCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Posting on here is a good start as it gets people looking at you and deciding if they like what they see

Thank you, very kind

X

» Add a new message to this topic