FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie wanting advice/feedback about profile bio

Newbie wanting advice/feedback about profile bio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, pretty new to this site, I'm a genuine man looking for mutual fun and games and I'm always polite and respectful when contacting someone I would like to chat with, even if they come back with "not my type" messages. I get we all have different tastes so don't take it personal. I was just wanting to get opinions on my bio and any feedback as to how it reads and if it could be improved or made more appealing would be really helpful.

Be honest, but try to be constructive and not rude please as we all had to start somewhere and some are better at these things than others. Here it is; let me know what you think. Thanks.

Hey there, thanks for looking me over. Married man, with permission to play, looking for some on going meets with discreet partner. Not looking to sow my oats all over, prefer to chat a little and find someone who wanted a regular thing. I'm never rude or pushy, and honesty, as well as both sides being upfront and relaxed about any arrangements is a must. Gotta be all on board to get the best out of any fun times to be shared.

Come drop me a message or a wink if you're interested and I will get back to you. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

can only say for us mrs shy wont meet bi men me everyone too there own choice

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

A wise woman once told me that ladies loved cock pics, so here I am. Flaunting my man wang in all its glory, cause I know all women think with your vaginas rather than your brains.

I'm 25, straight (for the meantime anyway) hard, and ALWAYS horny.

If you like what you see, and you want to tickle my pickle, then hit me up buttercup.

There ya go, written it for ya.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesn't really say much and your photos don't really show you off as nest they might.

Is your wife willing to speak and confirm you have permission to play? That's a deal breaker for many.

There are lot of advice threads on here for people starting out so try searching some of those.

The main thing is as a single guy you are greatly outnumbered so you need to find a way to stand out. A good profile is one thing but being seen in another. Being more sociable either on the site by forum or chatroom helps or even better attend a social or club in your area.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"can only say for us mrs shy wont meet bi men me everyone too there own choice "

Wrong thread ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone asked for her go ahead she would probably be ok to give it. She asked me to try and be discreet, she lost her sex drive after birth of our little girl and she knows I have a very high sex drive. She wants me to be satisfied and sated and knows I'm on this site, she has just asked that I keep it on the quiet as she wants to stay ignorant to when and where I'm meeting someone else.

Thanks for the advice, what type of pictures do you think I should upload? Don't wanna be another cock shot guy, if someone wants one then I'm happy to send, but think it is wrong to just fire them off before the other side is happy to receive them.

"If someone asked for her go ahead she would probably be ok to give it. She asked me to try and be discreet, she lost her sex drive after birth of our little girl and she knows I have a very high sex drive. She wants me to be satisfied and sated and knows I'm on this site, she has just asked that I keep it on the quiet as she wants to stay ignorant to when and where I'm meeting someone else.

Thanks for the advice, what type of pictures do you think I should upload? Don't wanna be another cock shot guy, if someone wants one then I'm happy to send, but think it is wrong to just fire them off before the other side is happy to receive them. "

On your pics try and show a bit of all your body. Like Sirs pretty much covered front and back to give you an idea.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"If someone asked for her go ahead she would probably be ok to give it. She asked me to try and be discreet, she lost her sex drive after birth of our little girl and she knows I have a very high sex drive. She wants me to be satisfied and sated and knows I'm on this site, she has just asked that I keep it on the quiet as she wants to stay ignorant to when and where I'm meeting someone else.

Thanks for the advice, what type of pictures do you think I should upload? Don't wanna be another cock shot guy, if someone wants one then I'm happy to send, but think it is wrong to just fire them off before the other side is happy to receive them. "

Therein may lie your difficulty - whilst I have no reason to doubt your word for you having "permission" as I wouldn't be looking to meet you, others may well do and will either disregard your profile as a result of at least want some kind of affirmation from your wife before even considering getting involved. How you get round that I don't know but is something to give some thought to.

As for your pics - you say you don't want to be another "cock shot guy" but three of your five public pics are cock shots!! There are plenty of pics you can take that show off your body without them being of your cock - take a look at other single guys profiles for ideas of what might work.

It's incredibly easy to build up a gallery of decent pics using the camera on your phone and the timer with some added cropping/filtering to enhance them further

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"can only say for us mrs shy wont meet bi men me everyone too there own choice

Wrong thread ?"

why wrong he asked about bi men

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Wrong thread ?why wrong he asked about bi men "

He did? Have read his post and profile three times now and not seeing that

Wrong thread ?why wrong he asked about bi men "

No he didn’t

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A wise woman once told me that ladies loved cock pics, so here I am. Flaunting my man wang in all its glory, cause I know all women think with your vaginas rather than your brains.

I'm 25, straight (for the meantime anyway) hard, and ALWAYS horny.

If you like what you see, and you want to tickle my pickle, then hit me up buttercup.

There ya go, written it for ya."

Can you rewrite my profile too please

» Add a new message to this topic