FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile revamp?

Profile revamp?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, everyone. I've been on here for a while now and outside of a visit to a swingers club and a (small) handful of conversations, have had little success. I'm thinking my profile is likely a big reason for that so can I ask for some advice with revamping it? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try smiling in your pics..... also your profile comes across more like LinkedIn rather than a Swingers site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, everyone. I've been on here for a while now and outside of a visit to a swingers club and a (small) handful of conversations, have had little success. I'm thinking my profile is likely a big reason for that so can I ask for some advice with revamping it? Thanks."

New pictures might help, try smiling. One of my pet hates is being able to see the phone in pictures, try using the timer and play around with angles and you should get some good pictures.

Your text says very little about what you are actually looking for and enjoy or what you offer. Think about why someone should choose you chat/meet you over the other 1000s of men.

Good luck.

Poppy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK, I gave the bio a tweak and I'll try to upload some better photos when I can. Thanks for the advice.

» Add a new message to this topic