FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Can i get advice

Can i get advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onguentastic OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Hey everyone i am a newbie to the swinging scene been on fab for a while now and am yet to meet would love some advice please thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried a club?

How can we judge a book by its cover, when there is no cover to look at? In others words, public pics might help you, doesnt have to be your face, and preferably not your cock.

Set an age range...99? Really?

Other ideas....always read profiles, only contact if you really match what they're looking for, dont be annoyed if they dont agree and delete message, try a club or social, have patience.

Poppy

It's very hard, unless you put the work in. Positive status updates, regular photos, getting involved with the forum. I personally don't have a lot of time, but I found the above to help....

Messaging ladies is frustrating, as your message may be 1 of 50 and sometimes / most times people don't respond, even of you try and come across genuine and nice.

I have since deleted a lot of my photos, due to an old colleague finding I was on here.

By *reatusernameMan  over a year ago

naas

"Have you tried a club? "

I'm not sure you're allowed to club someone! Its a bit neanderthal. I think charm and witty banter is the way to go

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Hey everyone i am a newbie to the swinging scene been on fab for a while now and am yet to meet would love some advice please thanks "

Work on your profile. You have written it like you'd speak it.

The two larger paragraphs are each set up as one verrrry long sentence, so break it down into shorter sections with full stop at the end of each one.

Punctuation does help; a badly drawn out profile puts people off. Get some public pics in too; potential meets want to see what you look like!

Good Luck.

"Have you tried a club?

I'm not sure you're allowed to club someone! Its a bit neanderthal. I think charm and witty banter is the way to go "

Hahaha I’m sure it worked at some point in time

By *onguentastic OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Thanks everyone for the advice i have since took all on board and am updating my profile

» Add a new message to this topic