FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A striking out newbie

A striking out newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I'm new here but I'm not new... I have had this profile for a number of years but it has never gotten me anywhere. No matter how many girls I message, I get ignored. Can someone provide some profile feedback? Some opening message advice? Not too sure what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant see too much wrong with your profile, maybe a few more pics but thats rich coming from us as our profile hidden most of the time to save getting unwanted messages...maybe its just purely down to the ratio of single guys to women or couples on here bud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I'm new here but I'm not new... I have had this profile for a number of years but it has never gotten me anywhere. No matter how many girls I message, I get ignored. Can someone provide some profile feedback? Some opening message advice? Not too sure what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers! "

Need more photos, not if your cock. Use you're imagination.

Your bio is boring and tells us nothing about you and what you're looking for or what you can offer a potential meet. Look at it from a womans point of view (not that you can please them all) why should they meet you?

Also you're heading says mostly here to chat, yet bio mentions meets, could be a bit confusing to some.

As for first messages, you could write anything, but most will look at your profile first and then decide if they want to reply...there in lays you're problem.

Poppy

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Its the way it is, the ones interested have hundreds to choose from and its just no one chooses you or me, by the number of let downs on here the are making bad choices

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

One 18 month old pic taken in a hotel room and four lines of profile. I think you need a bit more effort into your profile for success.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Effort in = rewards out. Simple.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all, I'll get things jazzed up!

» Add a new message to this topic