FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A bit of help for a younger lad

A bit of help for a younger lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So basically, I have only been on here a few weeks but I have barely had any success in talking or messaging anyone at all. My age I feel is holding me back and obviously more pics and such may help chances but has anyone got any tips on how to remedy this? I get that work = reward but advice always goes a long way. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildlingsMan  over a year ago

Luton

Go to a club. Shows you're genuine and willing to meet, but don't expect you'll get lucky just because you have turned up. Be polite, friendly and chat.

Best of luck and enjoy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you're right in that it is your age. This along with the fact that men outnumber women on the site.

I suggest you remain patient, contact the profiles that do include your age range (as long as you have common ground) and keep positive.

Good luck.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So basically, I have only been on here a few weeks but I have barely had any success in talking or messaging anyone at all. My age I feel is holding me back and obviously more pics and such may help chances but has anyone got any tips on how to remedy this? I get that work = reward but advice always goes a long way. X "

A lot of menbers will have children your age which will put them off meeting you.

Just be yourself, send polite messages and give it time.

Good luck OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we agree you should try your luck at clubs to start with

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for the advice, I'll see about attending a club or social.

Also as a single guy you will pay more so check out the prices

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

18 and can't accommodate. Not to be blunt but you have a snowballs chance on here with just those 2 reasons.

Hey man.

I started on here at 20, and after a few meets and ‘proof’ I wasn’t an idiot I had a lot of luck with older couples. It’s all about being mentally mature in my eyes.

So just be polite, prompt and accurate in your messages. I’m sure you’ll find some fun, you’re a good looking lad

i would like to add its about what you say in a msg ....msg some thing a girl can atchually reply too!

ask a question etc

all the guys ive met can atchually hold a conversation! sending msgs that just say stuff like;

wanna fuck..

nice tits ...

you free

etc etc i will not reply too personally xx

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"So basically, I have only been on here a few weeks but I have barely had any success in talking or messaging anyone at all. My age I feel is holding me back and obviously more pics and such may help chances but has anyone got any tips on how to remedy this? I get that work = reward but advice always goes a long way. X "
yes. ..as mentioned above, I have a son your age so it would be a little strange I think....but maybe going to a club as suggested or getting cam verified might help?

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

"i would like to add its about what you say in a msg ....msg some thing a girl can atchually reply too!

ask a question etc

all the guys ive met can atchually hold a conversation! sending msgs that just say stuff like;

wanna fuck..

nice tits ...

you free

etc etc i will not reply too personally xx "

This is very good advice

» Add a new message to this topic