FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New here, young first time swinger

New here, young first time swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. I'm a 20 year old male from Kent, signed up a few weeks ago but due to university commitments haven't had much opportunity to use the site so far.

Even from my limited use of Fab I can tell that there are a lot more males than females, so if anyone has any tips on how to improve my profile and stand out from the crowd please let me know.

I also appreciate that theres an abundance of guys my age on here, and lots of people have been let down by younger guys who have arranged meets in the past. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to buck the trend!

Happy swinging,

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i can honestly say that is the best profile from a single male we have ever read! big thumbs up, one word of advice, get yourself in the chat rooms and patience!! you will find a lady or couple that want to meet you one day, just go with the flow

Nice profile indeed...

Don't worry, even if it's hard for a young single man in here, you'll quickly manage to make yourself distinguished from all the pervs and timewasters! If I manage to meet some people, you'll do as well...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Hmmm, I'm obviously not reading the same profile as the others on here as you do say you're not single. However, that aside, its a good profile. The things that may prevent you meeting as often as others is the fact you are in a relationship and so cannot accommodate.

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I realise me not being single isn't exactly ideal, but its precisely because of that that I chose to put it on my profile. I imagine some people wouldn't be comfortable with the idea, so thought it best to be up front from the start.

By *rownsuga1982Man  over a year ago

leicester

well written profile. be careful though. i took ages writing mine and some nob copied it. well but he didnt even bother adding paragraphs...lazy

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

best advice I could give you is to dump your girlfriend - you're clearly not suited to oneanother - get out now before it's too late

THE STICKS

TBH I thought the profile was exceedingly dull - no wow factor at all - yet another "shopping list" and about as compelling - destined to blend into he background forever.

What purpose does saying you "WILL" turn up for meets serve? you've got no track record to back that statement up, and what do you reckon all of the guys who don't turn up for meets have said? Something similar? You betcha!

All it acheives is to remind the reader that young and nervous first timers are unlikely to ever show up for an arranged meet - you're sowing negative seeds - not positive ones - lose it! - all of it!

tear the whole thing up and start from scratch.

make it fun and playful - interesting and compelling.

oh and dump your girlfriend ...... did I mention that already?

There's a fine line between "fun and playful" and cheesy one liners and predictable sexual inuendos.

As for dumping my girlfriend, suggestion noted. But with respect, there are plenty of married individuals on here who are playing without their partners consent, and I doubt you suggest to all of them that they divorce their husbands/wives. I love my girlfriend and our relationship is otherwise excellent, but she's at university at a different end of the country which makes it impossible to have the kind of sex life I want.

I'm not going to have a nonchalant attitude towards her and cast her to one side immediately. I cant imagine for one minute that you would have suggested that to me if I was 40 years old rather than 20.

For all I know I won't enjoy swinging, I might have a couple of meets and decide I was happier as I was. But thats why I'm here, to find out.

Ah, and the other point I forgot to make. I'm not trying to sow seeds of doubt, I'm trying to emphasise the point that I want to meet people who I'll get on well with.

If that disuades a few people from meeting with me then so be it, it means they aren't suited to me. I'm not here to shag anything that moves.

Im in the same boat as you, new to this site and quite young to. Ive been praised about my profile also in the messages ive been recieving. I havnt given away too much in mine as I think actually making a conversation and getting to know the person/people is all part of it and it gets rid of any nerves etc.

Once you have perused the forums and been on here a while, you will see that cheating causes the biggest conflict and row and people are often told to lose their other half

Good luck anyway

yeah, if you want to meet as a single, be single. will ruin your relationship anyway (the old addage i live by is whatever i do, she could be doing the exact same. would you like to think of her riding some fella where she is while your trying to do the same where you are, cuz lets face it, she will find it a whole lot easier).

THE STICKS

OP - I notice that your reasons for playing behind your girlfriend's back have changed from what it says on your profile - which is it?

If its the reason you've given in your post and you are just looking for a little sexual exploration while she's away at uni then go for your life, I can pretty much guarantee she's doing the same to you.

If its the reason you've given on your profile then dump her - what's the alternative? Stay with her and cheat for the rest of your life? It's not as if you are in your 40s and tied together by kids or a mortgage.

As for sowing seeds of doubt - I know you don't want to, but that's exactly what you are doing - that's why I said it.

Ok well thanks for the feedback guys - good and bad. Yeah its a bit of a mixture of her being away and also just not being as driven as me. I don't intend to do this long term. If i had a few meets and enjoyed it then I'd let her know how I feel and break up, I wouldn't string her out for years on end. And if i hate it, well at least I'll know that its not for me. Really I just want to find out if the grass is greener on the other side.

"Ok well thanks for the feedback guys - good and bad. Yeah its a bit of a mixture of her being away and also just not being as driven as me. I don't intend to do this long term. If i had a few meets and enjoyed it then I'd let her know how I feel and break up, I wouldn't string her out for years on end. And if i hate it, well at least I'll know that its not for me. Really I just want to find out if the grass is greener on the other side."

Not if she finds out and dumps you it isn't no

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/11/11 12:07:21]

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well worded profile...honest from the start...I am not single either...some people will pass by other will contact you and invite you to join them...so all you need is wit, and do not get upset, when its not going the way you'd like...take it from one who knows, it will..

Get in to the forums...get posting, get known...people will soon know you are nice.

Good luck young man.

I don't think you will meet anyone whilst your profile says 'i am not single'

Women don't meet attached men on here, experience has told them that the girlfriend always finds out, and most girls who are early twenties (I assume she is the same or at least similar age) tend to go throughtheir boyfriends phone. With that inmind they start to phone the women who have text their men or call them and give them grief.

Real swinging women can not be bothered with this so they just avoid attached guys. In my case my partner knows, she does not give shit to the women and couples I have met. But she has been given shit from the unknowing wives and girlfriends of the men that she has met and have lied to her about being single.

To sum up....you can't win.

As for profiles: if you think you can meet a lady through fab and fuck her AND get away with it then good for you.

If you can't get away with it, then don't bother with the site further. Just make sure that your girlfriend doesn't then start phoning people and giving them crap

Don't worry about not being able to accomodate.

The last place I'd want to fuck in would be a students house, if your's is anything like the ones our boys lived in

For people living the so called alternative lifestyle of swinging we aren't half a judgemental bunch!

Personally we would never cheat on each other but that's our relationship and our choice. Other people would judge us for meeting guys and having threesums but do we care? No.

It's a well written profile and we think it's a fair point to get the not single thing out early and politely. It's not an issue for us but we do prefer to know. In fact in our experience not single men often turn out to be better lovers and better communicators than their single counterparts on here.

Good luck x

I understand the point about girlfriends looking through their boyfriends phone, but such is the distance between us at the moment (she's at a different uni from me) we only see each other every few weeks. And its not that difficult to delete texts and call history.

"I understand the point about girlfriends looking through their boyfriends phone, but such is the distance between us at the moment (she's at a different uni from me) we only see each other every few weeks. And its not that difficult to delete texts and call history. "
No it's not difficult but you'd be amazed at how it seems to be beyond the grasp of so many people on here. I agree with genuinemidsmale and people on here have got better things to do with their time than being harrassed with constant phone calls from the gf of a so called honest genuine single guy.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"I don't think you will meet anyone whilst your profile says 'i am not single'

Women don't meet attached men on here, experience has told them that the girlfriend always finds out, and most girls who are early twenties (I assume she is the same or at least similar age) tend to go throughtheir boyfriends phone. With that inmind they start to phone the women who have text their men or call them and give them grief.

Real swinging women can not be bothered with this so they just avoid attached guys. In my case my partner knows, she does not give shit to the women and couples I have met. But she has been given shit from the unknowing wives and girlfriends of the men that she has met and have lied to her about being single.

To sum up....you can't win.

As for profiles: if you think you can meet a lady through fab and fuck her AND get away with it then good for you.

If you can't get away with it, then don't bother with the site further. Just make sure that your girlfriend doesn't then start phoning people and giving them crap"

To be honest I find this rather harsh.

We are all on this site for our own reasons.

I would have no problem meeting you if you were not so far away.

Just stick to your guns and make your own mind up when you are ready.

Jane x

i've been told having cock pic as avatar can turn some women off ?

"I understand the point about girlfriends looking through their boyfriends phone, but such is the distance between us at the moment (she's at a different uni from me) we only see each other every few weeks. And its not that difficult to delete texts and call history. "
maybe she can swing with you ? i'm free next weekend lol

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've read thru the entire thread - I personally don't have a problem with "attached" folk - in fact, suits me well as only looking for NSA and have had unattached folk hassling in past - but that's another story. I like your profile, if you weren't at t'other end of the country, I'd be offering an older woman's perspective to you - hope you have loads of fun! Cazxxx

"i've been told having cock pic as avatar can turn some women off ?"

Yes it does some but others like it.

I have more hits to my profile after a cock shot went up than before.

Also, notice how alot of ladies say 'no cock shots please' yet their gash is on view?

» Add a new message to this topic