FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > what's wrong with my profile?

what's wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rSam1993 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi

I've been on fab for some time now and it been very hard to get a meet or a reply. Can anyone give me advice?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesnt stand out unless someone has a pumpkin fetish. Get some body shots, put more about you. We are 1 of thousands of single guys on here. Why would a couple/woman pick you?

With regards to messages try not to go full on sex straight away, we can get overly excited but these are people, so read their profile and pick something from it to talk about, if you dont get a response just move on, dont send mental abusive messages. We cant please everyone.

Anyone who uses a snapchat filter on their pic and is over the age of 12 doesn't deserve to get any meets

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You will be popular in October at Halloween.

"Hi

I've been on fab for some time now and it been very hard to get a meet or a reply. Can anyone give me advice?

thanks"

sorry my advice is so good I don't give it away freely

Your profile is weak and your picture is that of a 14yr old. Crop the picture so your pumpkin is gone, bulk out your write up and get to a club. Get chatting to people without sounding desperate and get verified.

Once you have done that you will be on the same playing field as the other 100000 single males on here. You are currently on the subs bench.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic