FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Interracial couple seeking - Indian and European

Interracial couple seeking - Indian and European

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Sexy Fabbers,

We are intellectual, young interracial couple seeking to meet couples / single lady down our neck of the wood ideally some clubs we have in our mind. It's his birthday and we are arranging some mutual fun.

It will be soft play to begin with, Mrs. Is european, busty, slim, and bi-curious would love to explore her side and mr. Funny witty, British Indian would love to join in.

What we want someone who non-pushy and connect a little before we show wild side.

If anyone interested please apply or message us.

S and M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/18 08:25:32]

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

How about having a proper couples profike with pictures of the lady? you’d get more response than a forum post.

"How about having a proper couples profike with pictures of the lady? you’d get more response than a forum post. "

Thank You for the suggestion and you are right in what you are saying. However, I have to listen to my lady here who asked me not to have her in the profile so I have to respect her choice.

Having said that, we have had few inbox messages. Simple curious couple looking for fun that's it. Happy to exchange pictures of us two together if someone approaches. Thank you once again

By *exyajmalMan  over a year ago

oxford

Hi

I am Indian origin and grown up in Europe

"Hi

I am Indian origin and grown up in Europe "

Thanks bud. We are seeking couple or single female.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic