FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Pic

Profile Pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pin OP   Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Alrighty,

People often judge the cover and expect a profile picture. So any suggestions for us can’t really use our face pic’s and we’re fairly tattooed so wanted to try an avoid that. So we’re left with privates on the pic or random objects. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What about a torso in a shirt or suit ?

edinburgh

"What about a torso in a shirt or suit ?"

Could do that just edit the heads out.

By *ichael_NWMan  over a year ago

Fylde

Hi pic uploads are pending approval and categories allocated to match the xXx rating of each pic. e.g page 3, to full Monty.

Which you possibly already know. Therefore, no avatars or object would be approved.

Your best option I can think of is body pics and use Photoshop to blur the tattoo which is quite common.

Others use by the morphing app filters, which I personally loathe and never 'fab'

Of course sending your pics for Fab verification helps too

Good luck. Hope you get others adding. Have fun guys

edinburgh

"Hi pic uploads are pending approval and categories allocated to match the xXx rating of each pic. e.g page 3, to full Monty.

Which you possibly already know. Therefore, no avatars or object would be approved.

Your best option I can think of is body pics and use Photoshop to blur the tattoo which is quite common.

Others use by the morphing app filters, which I personally loathe and never 'fab'

Of course sending your pics for Fab verification helps too

Good luck. Hope you get others adding. Have fun guys"

Yea we have a lot of private pics. Morphing app filters are horrible, end up looking like an alien.

» Add a new message to this topic