FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Has a good session

Has a good session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gone out of fashion?

Maybe I'm getting old but I remember back in the day when I'd have sex with someone the whole weekend but now a lot of people wanna just unload and go...what happened to quality sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isschief1984Woman  over a year ago

dundee

I find the problem is finding someone with enough personality that I want them to stick around all weekend lol

"I find the problem is finding someone with enough personality that I want them to stick around all weekend lol"

Exactly...I feel your pain lol

dundee

Is it too much to ask for great sex and someone to have some decent banter with during breaks and for that to be the same person lol

"Is it too much to ask for great sex and someone to have some decent banter with during breaks and for that to be the same person lol"

Seems to be the case on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it nice to relax have a chat get comfortable with each other it makes playing so much better everything just seems to be rushed a quickie with a stranger is just shite

By *estEndGentMan  over a year ago

London

Been a while since I found someone i’d like to spend the whole weekend with. Someone who can get me hard again just with a look!

dundee

A quickie can be good but it's like no one wants to put the effort in these days

I like a connection

My ideal meet is having a few drinks and then having a little play and then a few more drinks and...Repeat...Not many men have the stamina tho...

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

Nah that's my ideal meet too! The social aspect of swinging is what makes it for me, I did one night stands years ago, it's just not my thing these days!

"My ideal meet is having a few drinks and then having a little play and then a few more drinks and...Repeat...Not many men have the stamina tho..."

Is it because people want it all instant these days ? Id rather spend that extra bit of time texting phoneing finding if there is a connection through banter and take it from there . Shouldnt first coupleing at least last longer than wham bang that comes later once youve found oit what makes each other tick

"My ideal meet is having a few drinks and then having a little play and then a few more drinks and...Repeat...Not many men have the stamina tho..."

I think you are right... having stamina seems to make you stand out against the herd here. But you always need some personality to stand out too... I love a good chat... but must not stop those hot kisses...

"Gone out of fashion?

Maybe I'm getting old but I remember back in the day when I'd have sex with someone the whole weekend but now a lot of people wanna just unload and go...what happened to quality sex?"

These men can’t spend the weekend because they have to get back to their wives and girlfriends....

My ideal date, would like to meet a wwoman for a social and possibly back to her place or mine , or better still visit a club together, lt'll be better to visit a club as a couple rather than on your own.

» Add a new message to this topic