FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Love to know your thoughts

Love to know your thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

So been on the site a week now and completely new to the swinging life so thought I would reach out to see if anyone has recommendations on my profile to help me chat and meet new people.

I’m not wanting advice on how to get more sex, obviously that’s part of the life but I want to learn more about people and their experiences.

Thanks for your help and happy fabbing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your profile looks ok, and thank you for not having a cock pic. Tasty pics, very nice.

You are limiting yourself a bit with your age range, but that's up to you.

"I think your profile looks ok, and thank you for not having a cock pic. Tasty pics, very nice.

You are limiting yourself a bit with your age range, but that's up to you. "

Thank you for replying, I will definitely look in to my age range

Your pictures are good. As someone else said, no cock pics is always nice. I'd maybe lose the whole "new to this site" part though. We can tell that from how long you've been on here and no one wants to hold anyones hand.

Otherwise you'll be fine !

X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your profile is fine.

For single men getting more sex is not always part of the life. Don't be too disappointed if your expectations aren't immediately met

"Your pictures are good. As someone else said, no cock pics is always nice. I'd maybe lose the whole "new to this site" part though. We can tell that from how long you've been on here and no one wants to hold anyones hand.

Otherwise you'll be fine !

X"

You are right, I’ve not looked at it that way. The new to the site bit has been deleted. Thanks

"Your profile is fine.

For single men getting more sex is not always part of the life. Don't be too disappointed if your expectations aren't immediately met "

Thanks for looking and you feedback. As I mentioned it’s about learning more about the life I’m interested and finding a few people to have new experiences with. Not looking to work my way through fab

It all looks good... have you thought about attending a club.. it's a fantastic way to get into the lifestyle and meet people.. it's a very social scene and I am sure you would have some fun if you were polite and respectful. Plus it's a good way of getting some veris

Happy fabbing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Your profile is fine.

For single men getting more sex is not always part of the life. Don't be too disappointed if your expectations aren't immediately met

Thanks for looking and you feedback. As I mentioned it’s about learning more about the life I’m interested and finding a few people to have new experiences with. Not looking to work my way through fab"

I wish you luck

"It all looks good... have you thought about attending a club.. it's a fantastic way to get into the lifestyle and meet people.. it's a very social scene and I am sure you would have some fun if you were polite and respectful. Plus it's a good way of getting some veris

Happy fabbing "

I am really interested about going to a club and have read lots about them on here. It’s definitely something I will be doing soon.

Thanks

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you have a good profile, nice pictures.

I like

Good luck

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"OP you have a good profile, nice pictures.

I like

Good luck "

+1

» Add a new message to this topic