FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Constructive criticism (I'm crazy asking here)

Constructive criticism (I'm crazy asking here)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, have been on other swingers sites previously, was just curious as to how you see a profile when it comes to single men. Obviously theres a lot of competition and even more idiots who make things even more messy and not in a good sense! I'm not here to ask anyone to rate my profile and tell me how to guarantee im going to get some (that would be a rather silly thing to think!) but more of if you was looking at a profile, whats missing that you would like to know or see in your first glance at a new profile??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d like to see personality, individuality and humour. Honestly I read yours and it was like I’d read it hundreds of times before. It’s literally the same as every other guys. Be unique and hopefully you’ll stand out.

By *RIDAY NIGHT LADYWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

As the previous post has said your profile is very generic and shows nothing about you.

Read it back to yourself and think is it interesting?

What would I look for in a profile?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Agree with the previous responses.

Your profile is pretty bland, there's nothing there to grab my attention, including the one pic.

I like profiles that sound fun.

If your profile is your shop window, you need something that entices passers by.

Good luck.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

The idiots make the good guys stand out FWIW.

I want to see a decent pic that gives me an idea of physique, ideally a recent meet veri, and some text that tells me what they offer and what they want. It needs to have a bit of personality about it to properly catch my attention.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

1 photo. Yawn . Guys that make the effort get rewarded

Appreciate the messages and it may seem I have found an underlying problem.... Lack of content in my profile! Does 'I was on lunch at work when I created it' absolve me haha. When I get a minute will most certainly have a rewrite and a fresh photo shoot! Anyone recommend any particular shots they really enjoy seeing?

"The idiots make the good guys stand out FWIW.

I want to see a decent pic that gives me an idea of physique, ideally a recent meet veri, and some text that tells me what they offer and what they want. It needs to have a bit of personality about it to properly catch my attention. "

In which case let the idiots come forward!

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

"Hey guys, have been on other swingers sites previously, was just curious as to how you see a profile when it comes to single men. Obviously theres a lot of competition and even more idiots who make things even more messy and not in a good sense! I'm not here to ask anyone to rate my profile and tell me how to guarantee im going to get some (that would be a rather silly thing to think!) but more of if you was looking at a profile, whats missing that you would like to know or see in your first glance at a new profile?? "
Go on pof mate its easier than here.

"Hey guys, have been on other swingers sites previously, was just curious as to how you see a profile when it comes to single men. Obviously theres a lot of competition and even more idiots who make things even more messy and not in a good sense! I'm not here to ask anyone to rate my profile and tell me how to guarantee im going to get some (that would be a rather silly thing to think!) but more of if you was looking at a profile, whats missing that you would like to know or see in your first glance at a new profile?? Go on pof mate its easier than here."

Pof is dating (although predominantly a sex site lol) which I have been on before. It's more the social side and intent of the 'swing' world that km interested in....and maybe a friend (female) who wants to play together and in group and couple scenarios. I can go to a bar or Tesco's to get what pof offers but thanks.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"Appreciate the messages and it may seem I have found an underlying problem.... Lack of content in my profile! Does 'I was on lunch at work when I created it' absolve me haha. When I get a minute will most certainly have a rewrite and a fresh photo shoot! Anyone recommend any particular shots they really enjoy seeing? "

Torso, bum, thighs, full length (headless if you rather) teasing undressing,suited...

It seems more women would prefer cock shots saved for friends than on display, but others love em. Personally I think they're fine included in a full body shot rather than a throttled close up.

As it stands I'm not really one to be commenting on range of public pics

» Add a new message to this topic