FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > greetings humans, i come in peace!

greetings humans, i come in peace!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there, im chris (im waving at you). pretty new to this site and looking for some hellos and tips to get along on here just fine.

curious about dogging in the donny area. if anybody can let us know where and what the accepted protocols are it would be a big help.

do appreciate that the ladies get alot of mail, but how hard is it to reply, even if its a thanks but no thanks. manners cost bugger all.

so anyway. please get in touch and help me to get the best out of this site, im genuine and want to be verified.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hello and welcome to the site! the only advice we can give u is as u are a single man try to be geniune and patient as there are a few couples out there that meet singles...hope u have loads ov fun xx

Forum Mod

Hiya and welcome xx

As well as the above comment there are literally 1000s of single guys on here so you have to be pretty inventive to stand out from the rest

...and don't start moaning about not getting replies, it won't help your cause (and you will get slaughtered by the pussy posse!). Just get used to it, thats the best tip I can give you.

» Add a new message to this topic