FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie struggles

Newbie struggles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Hi. Sorry if this is long. So I have read the advice on here which seems very sensible. I used to be on a different site which has since been shut down. Whilst on this other website I generally used approaches similar to the suggestions provided here and had quite a lot of luck. On here however I am struggling to even manage any replies. I have been pro active and have probably sent out close to a hundred messages to various people within less than 2 weeks, all written individually so various approaches were used. My profile views are 99% men or TVs. So this leads us up to the question, what am I doing wrong? I understand that it is competitive on here but to get such abysmal returns after so much effort, does it simply mean I am unattractive? Does it come down to ethnicity and I am an acquired taste? Taking on board all of the above, one would expect at least 1% to respond positively with interest, no? And in case people assume I just put 'hi how are you?' as my message, that is not the case and I really do try to respond to the recipient's profile attentively if that info is available. And I avoid cock pics so it isn't a case of that either. Do I just not fit in on Fab? It's very labour intensive and actually I will admit it can be demoralising. I'm prepared to give it a go for a while longer but rather than continue in the same vein maybe some more experienced members could offer their guidance? Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are doing nothing wrong op.

Fab has more males than women.

Maybe use your filter... No men.

Kind regards

Can’t see much wrong with your profile or pics. 2 weeks is no time at all on Fab.

Time.. And maybe get a long to one of the socials that's organised down that way

By *ictor777Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Hi Mate

I'm totally with you on this one. I am polite & send loads of details messages to women. Nothing by way of reply!. Like you I've not got c*ck photos on view & wanted to try and attract girls by my personality, but I'm having no luck.

I'm not bi, but tried to amend my profile to inc bi men , just to see if that made a difference, I did at least get 1 reply from a guy.

However I'm not a full paying member so I wonder if that has an influence? Phil

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Tbh, the thing that leaps out from your post is that you’ve sent a hundred messages in two weeks.

That’s a real scattergun approach. I’ve sent much less than half that I reckon, and I’ve been on here nine years!

There’s no way you were a match for all hose women. Far better to sit back, relax and get known as a good contributor to the site. In time you’ll find the odd person who you really match with.

One other point - this seems trivial it really isn’t. Your post here has no paragraphs and that makes it much harder to read. If you write messaged like that, I suspect many women will switch off.

Good luck

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I take your point re: paragraphs. Typing on my phone doesn't let me press enter for a new paragraph it seems. Also I don't tend to type more than a paragraph in a message normally. Unless they state that they like reading Dante's Inferno then I will compose an epic piece.

I get loads of guys. Total opposite of what I'm looking for. Had to stop them grrr

Hi all,

How do I go about getting a verification?

I’ve come across a lot of people asking for it on their profiles.

Thanks.

"Hi all,

Thanks. "

Meet someone who’s already verified, or go on cam in the chat rooms

"Hi all,

Thanks. "

Eh, you’ve already got a verification so what are to asking for?

Oh I didn’t actually know I had do apologie but thanks for the info

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

The problem is, that the Site is saturated with Single Guys. Never known so many to be here.

Most are dreamers or just wanting “Hook Ups”

The Genuine Swingers are in our opinion, on the decline.

We have trouble meet GENUINE Singles AND Couples here now. Something that has significantly changed in the 10 years we were away from the Site X

By *ercurialMan  over a year ago

Maidenhead

"Typing on my phone doesn't let me press enter for a new paragraph it seems."

Try shift-enter. Whitespace matters.

Paul.

Patience is the key lol

"I take your point re: paragraphs. Typing on my phone doesn't let me press enter for a new paragraph it seems. Also I don't tend to type more than a paragraph in a message normally. Unless they state that they like reading Dante's Inferno then I will compose an epic piece. "

Use the space bar

"Typing on my phone doesn't let me press enter for a new paragraph it seems.

Try shift-enter. Whitespace matters.

Paul."

Indeed it does matter. Otherwise I am looking at black splurge.

Don’t see much wrong with your profile other than you have no meet verification which is key for getting meets, getting along to a social or popping on webcam and asking nicely if someone wouldn’t mind verifying you will increase your chances, unfortunately there’s a lot of fake profiles out there, most of which don’t have their face pictures openly on display, I hide my face pics because of my job and doesn’t affect me meeting

Patience is a virtue buddy, unfortunately the ratio of women to men on the site is exponential that coupled with all the fakes makes it very hard for singletons.

Good luck OP

Chef

» Add a new message to this topic