FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bisexual or bi-curious?

Bisexual or bi-curious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has been something I've been struggling with for a while, finding it hard as would to find out, but only seen to get interest from couples and then I lose my nerve as I tend to worry to much about dis-appointing them. So if any bi, single ladies fancy helping me explore this over a glass or two of wine and a relaxed chat, please get in touch. I think I might explode soon lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *traycats2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"This has been something I've been struggling with for a while, finding it hard as would to find out, but only seen to get interest from couples and then I lose my nerve as I tend to worry to much about dis-appointing them. So if any bi, single ladies fancy helping me explore this over a glass or two of wine and a relaxed chat, please get in touch. I think I might explode soon lol x"
. See this is what pisses me off ... I have found that it’s for the guys pleasure that it’s couples coming looking ... I’m bi curious as in if I’m attracted the woman I will try but not so her husband fulfills his fantasy ...

Dublin

"This has been something I've been struggling with for a while, finding it hard as would to find out, but only seen to get interest from couples and then I lose my nerve as I tend to worry to much about dis-appointing them. So if any bi, single ladies fancy helping me explore this over a glass or two of wine and a relaxed chat, please get in touch. I think I might explode soon lol x"
. See this is what pisses me off ... I have found that it’s for the guys pleasure that it’s couples coming looking ... I’m bi curious as in if I’m attracted the woman I will try but not so her husband fulfills his fantasy ...

Dublin

You would nearly just be better off looking for a meet with a lady online who’s also the same as you . If it’s a couple she could be just trying to keep him happy . Argh another pet hate ... lol rant over xxx

"You would nearly just be better off looking for a meet with a lady online who’s also the same as you . If it’s a couple she could be just trying to keep him happy . Argh another pet hate ... lol rant over xxx"

This is the problem. I don't want to meet a couple right now as I'd like it to be us exploring our sexuality together. Its taken me a long time to be open about my preferences and I would like to explore that with someone like minded. I've tried dating sites but not looking to date so feels a bit misleading. Just a fun time with a woman a bit like me would be awesome. And if we both enjoy it, maybe more than once lol x

Dublin

"You would nearly just be better off looking for a meet with a lady online who’s also the same as you . If it’s a couple she could be just trying to keep him happy . Argh another pet hate ... lol rant over xxx

This is the problem. I don't want to meet a couple right now as I'd like it to be us exploring our sexuality together. Its taken me a long time to be open about my preferences and I would like to explore that with someone like minded. I've tried dating sites but not looking to date so feels a bit misleading. Just a fun time with a woman a bit like me would be awesome. And if we both enjoy it, maybe more than once lol x"

. I 100% get you, like yourself I’ve wanted to explore too but not with an audience. And it has to feel right with an attraction . Ended up having to change my bio as to stop this from happening . As soon as you say hi curious it’s like a magnet lol ... hope you find what you want you seem a lovely lady xx

"You would nearly just be better off looking for a meet with a lady online who’s also the same as you . If it’s a couple she could be just trying to keep him happy . Argh another pet hate ... lol rant over xxx

This is the problem. I don't want to meet a couple right now as I'd like it to be us exploring our sexuality together. Its taken me a long time to be open about my preferences and I would like to explore that with someone like minded. I've tried dating sites but not looking to date so feels a bit misleading. Just a fun time with a woman a bit like me would be awesome. And if we both enjoy it, maybe more than once lol x. I 100% get you, like yourself I’ve wanted to explore too but not with an audience. And it has to feel right with an attraction . Ended up having to change my bio as to stop this from happening . As soon as you say hi curious it’s like a magnet lol ... hope you find what you want you seem a lovely lady xx"

Aww thank you. There's got to be like minded girls out there lol x

Dublin

I see lots of bi ladies on the forums chatting in the uk... maybe just start chatting a bit on them on the different topics and you will get to meet someone that way ... fingers crossed for

You lady xx

I'll give it a whirl. Thanks hunni. I'll try to keep you updated on my mission lol x

Dublin

"I'll give it a whirl. Thanks hunni. I'll try to keep you updated on my mission lol x"
xxx

Dublin

Also just looking at your page - on updates say looking for single woman to explore my bi side ... no married please .. will get the message across xx

Thanks for that. I hadn't thought about that x

Dublin

"Thanks for that. I hadn't thought about that x"

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Well as a guy, go Bi or Bi curious, your virgin bum goes out for rent!

Dublin

Virgin bums lol ... that’s a new one

"Virgin bums lol ... that’s a new one "

Ha ha

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

well as a couple ive got to be honest i would love her to meet ladies and enjoy herself

i have no need to join in unless the situation arised i want her to explore

and enjoye herself xx

"well as a couple ive got to be honest i would love her to meet ladies and enjoy herself

i have no need to join in unless the situation arised i want her to explore

and enjoye herself xx"

I think it would just put pressure on the situation. After that id be more than happy to join a couple x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's better and more fun when you have no set agenda and can just explore freestyle. It's better than being a performing seal, where it's more than just exploring that's going on. Even if you just how a girls night in, potential sleep over and find out how you get along.

It's a little similar what guys could do, without the fall back of insisting a woman should b

Be there too. The purity and focus on just one person is a great foundation to learn, especially about yourself.

"I think it's better and more fun when you have no set agenda and can just explore freestyle. It's better than being a performing seal, where it's more than just exploring that's going on. Even if you just how a girls night in, potential sleep over and find out how you get along.

It's a little similar what guys could do, without the fall back of insisting a woman should b

Be there too. The purity and focus on just one person is a great foundation to learn, especially about yourself.

"

This is exactly what I mean. Every time I've arranged to meet its seemed like so much pressure and I don't want to disappoint anyone. By the way just to clarify, no couples have been putting pressure on, but rather I put it on myself. I'm a perfectionist I think x

» Add a new message to this topic