Looking for something a little wild not boring relationship sex

Pm me if you fancy a chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uuLuuWoman  over a year ago

Watford

Some profile pictures might help.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks i need to do some ones tonight, im still pretty new to this dont want anyone in work to recognise me i have a pretty high profile job??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks i need to do some ones tonight, im still pretty new to this dont want anyone in work to recognise me i have a pretty high profile job??"

I have played with some very high profile guys...they don't have a problem lol...they just keep face photos in private folder

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Thanks i need to do some ones tonight, im still pretty new to this dont want anyone in work to recognise me i have a pretty high profile job??"

Well you can crop photos and not have your head in view. Post photos of your chest, legs, back, in a suit, jeans and shirt open. Look at other men's photos to get some ideas.

Also maybe alter the age you will meet. I am not sure you would really meet a 90 year old.

Finally add a bit more to your profile . There are loads of posts about this. So do a search for profile advise .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hows my profile now, just need to add some pics now x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I've had some filthy relationship sex in the past, it doesn't have to be boring

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hows my profile now, just need to add some pics now x"
It's not great, have you had any interest, have women messaged you to ask what you're into?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Thanks i need to do some ones tonight, im still pretty new to this dont want anyone in work to recognise me i have a pretty high profile job??

I have played with some very high profile guys...they don't have a problem lol...they just keep face photos in private folder "

Yup, this.....

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hows my profile now, just need to add some pics now x"

Unfortunately, it’s instantly forgettable. There are dozens of guys on here for every girl ... you have to stand out. You need photos ASAP, you need to let your personality come through a little in your write up, or at least let a girl know what you offer that’s better than the next guy - not just explain what you want.

It might also be worth trying some clubs. Townhouse isn’t to far from you & there are lots of events where single guys are welcome. Even if it only served to get you some social veri’s, it’s a start!! And if you get to play, it’s a bonus!!

If you want to try further afield, the NW is full of good clubs, so try a few & see?!

» Add a new message to this topic