FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Swinging Photographer On The Block

New Swinging Photographer On The Block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys

I'm a genuine photographer looking to indulge my voyeuristic streak and meet couples and singles interested in creative, erotic or just plain horny pictures of themselves playing (I have to confess that I've had some fun myself along the way). I have some experience of the swinging scene, but am keen to experience more.

I'm looking for anybody in the South East/London/West Midlands who would be interested in some pictures for their profile or personal use. I should stress that I'm necessarily looking to play through this - I'm very much about the visual, the sensory and the exhibitionist side of things, but if the chemistry and mood are right, then obviously I'd LOVE to participate too - and there is no charge involved. It's something I love doing and want to explore the bounds of creativity by trying new photographic techniques or meeting people who have a particular interest or fantasy that would lead to some new challenges.

Shoots can take place either in my studio (based near Oxford), at your home, outside (although the seasons are now against us) or in a neutral location such as a hotel.

I'm genuine and trustworthy, as well as being good at what I do. You will never be asked to do anything that you don't feel comfortable with, but will always be offered lots of support and encouragement in anything you want to try.

If you'd like to know more details then please do get in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why cant we have Bi-Fem photographers plying there trade here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like the sound of this until i looked at your own pictures

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

and its a cut and paste from the profile, little bit lazy