FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Lonely Intersex Female

Lonely Intersex Female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here since July, still no meets or interest,how can I improve this please? as I'm really down

P.S. Try and not be offensive please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 22:04:55]

The information on you years ago although is informative it is quite dark.

Tell us about you now. The person you are now. What you want from people and what you like. X

What is it you're looking for? Sex or someone special? Don't be down about yourself, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

fylde

I have to agree with what has gone before. The darkness of your past is what makes you, you. However, you need to focus on the future and what you want. What you can offer. What would make you happy, horny etc.

What would entice the dream partner to you. What’s going to make them stop and see you for the amazing woman you are?

Be proud, be happy and try to be confident. Then chase the dream. Find who you want and tell them!!

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Hi there

Gosh! Where to begin. It’s all to easy to say and be honest with people on here but I would leave most of the story out until you have a face to face conversation.

Your story is not too dissimilar to most Tv’s and the inner struggle we all have.

This is not easy to put into words! ( and I’m doing a really crap job!!)

Your pics are much better than mine, and say a 1000 words

Just say what your looking for, try to show your personality in the profile, mine fails!!

Keep at it! For me it’s about confidence, taking the knocks on the chin, and above all else, have fun!

Btw, stand up comedy.... your brave and have my admiration... me being brave is going shopping to Tesco!!!

X

» Add a new message to this topic