FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello

Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not verified but I do show my face, I must be ugly as having no luck lol or maybe my profile is just shite I'm guessing a combination

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Not verified but I do show my face, I must be ugly as having no luck lol or maybe my profile is just shite I'm guessing a combination "

I think if you want meets it might be better to concentrate on what you can offer and why people should choose to meet you.

At present your profile seems to be more about your bi friend who wants to meet ladies.

Think about if you really would meet someone aged 99. It can seem like you are very lazy and didn't change the age range. If that's the effort you put into the profile, is that the effort you put into meets.

Make sure you send friendly personal messages to people who interest you. Don't just send brief standard messages to everyone .

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Its hard to say why people do or don't reply but rule of thumb is if its not working change it and improve it.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Everyone wants different things.

Personally the word bull in your profile is an instant turn off and means I wouldn’t even consider anything further no matter what you look like.

However other women / couples are looking for a bull. Everyone is different!

» Add a new message to this topic