FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Opinion on cock photos

Opinion on cock photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Primarily aimed at the ladies here. But are penis photos unnecessary?

As i've read on the forums that cock photos are overused on profiles and can be misleading on the size.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Not a lady but I am someone who meets men. I don't think people should ever send unsolicited cock pics and I don't think a profile should only just contain cock pics either. However, hygiene for me is paramount and I think you can tell a lot about someone's personal hygiene by how groomed they are downstairs so I don't see what the problem with cock pics is in the right context. I also do not believe that all cocks are ugly either. If you have a decent cock, show it off! Simple as that!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good post! Although not everyone has the same 'taste' in penis'. I think my penis looks nice. But to others, they might think it's nasty. Its totally subjective.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd prefer not to receive a cock pic in the first message but a lot of men send pics with their cock stuck up someone else and that just turns me off

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Absolutely. But I look at your pic on your profile and I check two things. You look well groomed and clean down there (it's a very nice cock IMO), and I'm also able to check out your fingernails which also look well trimmed and very clean. I've started chats with guys on here with nice looking cocks and they've sent pics and they're holding their cocks... black or yellow fingernails... instantly off-putting. I think the problem with pics is that most people do have smartphones so yeah they can manipulate images to make penises look bigger but with things like face pics you can mess with filters as well. There are no guarantees anyway until a physical meet.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Seen one seen them all in my opinion. Guys with lots of cock pics just don't stand out because there a lot of a/mostll cock pic profiles.

By *erby couple200Couple  over a year ago

Derby

I agree. They can be boring after you've seen about a hundred of them.

By *harless332Man  over a year ago

Herts

Although they say beauty lies in the face of the beholder and frankly some dicks are beautiful while some are plain ugly ... so it all depends on who is looking for what.... some might be interested in a probe of size while others just don’t care lol

However, while dick pics on profile puts some people off, it might just attract some other people so it all depends on who is viewing

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I just posted this on another thread today. Apologies for the copy paste.

If I were a man here, I'd have one clear well taken cock shot that wasn't my profile picture, among a variety of other tasteful body shots. That way those who want to see can, but it's a reasonable compromise for those (including me) who don't want to see it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like them if their big smooth and thick

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, and I'd never send a cock shot to someone I didn't know unless they asked for it.

By *harless332Man  over a year ago

Herts

@inaswingerdress

Could you please look at my profile text and pics please and give me your honest criticism please (I’m trying to get opinion on this dick pics topic lol

Thanks

Manchester (she/her)

"@inaswingerdress

Could you please look at my profile text and pics please and give me your honest criticism please (I’m trying to get opinion on this dick pics topic lol

Thanks "

Generally bad form to hijack other people's posts. But.

You have two pictures, both of your cock. Try taking other pictures of other parts of your body (chest, back, arse, clothed, unclothed, partially clothed). Different people will like different things, but for me more than one cock shot is too many, and it wants to be among many other pictures.

Also generally I find cock pictures with a hard cock and no visual distractions (clothes, messy background, the toilet) the most flattering.

» Add a new message to this topic