FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bi mmf

Bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you all find meeting couples for a bi mmf , I’m fully bi Ive met lots of of single ladies and lots of single men all on my previous profile but I struggle to find couples who are looking for a bi mmf to take me seriously.

Any thoughts guys ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Trying going to chams on a Monday bi night

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

There was a thread on here last week from a couple looking for a fully bi guy for a MMF. They said they couldn't find one that would play full MM. Seems you are ships passing in the night. Have you tried putting a meet request out?

I regularly put meet requests up ,

I also rarely get Monday nights free , I’ve been to Chams a few times on Saturday nights but so far I’ve only been able to find fun with single ladies

Haverfordwest

Well it does take a while. If your profile is only 3 weeks old i would expect you'll need a few more months before you get into a MMF. Just takes time and lots of patience.

I’m not new to fab , on my last profile I had over 20 varifications for single guys , single girls and couples, I closed it down as I was getting extremely frustrated with the amount of fake and unreliable people on here , now I’m back to square 1 again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is a meet request at the moment, as you know, and yes...some meets are more difficult than others...

Yes I do regularly add meet requests but I never get even a single message, I understand that some meets a more difficult than others , I suppose it’s just as hard for a bi guy to find a couple for a mmf as it is for a couple to find a bi fem for a mff

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Yes I do regularly add meet requests but I never get even a single message, I understand that some meets a more difficult than others , I suppose it’s just as hard for a bi guy to find a couple for a mmf as it is for a couple to find a bi fem for a mff"

I reckon its got harder to meet via here due to the many press attempts to abuse access. Swingfest.Corey's disappearrance ...celebs...etc ...stay patient ..

I didn’t here about that ?

Ohh it looks like I have killed my own thread

"How do you all find meeting couples for a bi mmf , I’m fully bi Ive met lots of of single ladies and lots of single men all on my previous profile but I struggle to find couples who are looking for a bi mmf to take me seriously.

Any thoughts guys ? "

We also struggle, however we are quite specific on our profile so guess it puts people off. That and the straight guys being ‘ bi’ for the night to hopefully get into wife’s knickers

Bi for night lol unfortunately we are all tared with the Same brush , genuine guys don’t get a look in

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Clubs are your best option a bi friend of mine goes to the bi nights and has a great time with couples.

I want a bi guy to meet me the mr when the little miss is not in the mood and so much hard work finding compatible guy

Haverfordwest

There are some of us about that would be very happy to do the full MM meet with the mr from a couple while the mrs is there. I've also done several other meets with just the mr of a couple. As always i'm sure its still a case of patience and being in the right location.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You're a single guy here who will encounter the same challenges that others in your group do - the volume of choice that there is.

As you are looking for fully bi couples, it also means that 2 people have to find you attractive, instead of just 1 - so the odds get tougher.

Many people also rely on people being here for some time, so it rules out newer users - or they only meet /chat with verified users. It really is not an instant quick shag option, getting multiple people matched and meeting, when it involves single men amongst them.

It requires effort and patience

By *_Jones_81Man  over a year ago

MK

"How do you all find meeting couples for a bi mmf , I’m fully bi Ive met lots of of single ladies and lots of single men all on my previous profile but I struggle to find couples who are looking for a bi mmf to take me seriously.

Any thoughts guys ?

We also struggle, however we are quite specific on our profile so guess it puts people off. That and the straight guys being ‘ bi’ for the night to hopefully get into wife’s knickers"

I’ve seen a lot more specifics on profiles! You’re a is relatively limited! X

By *over me with CumCouple  over a year ago

Near Spalding.

Any thoughts guys ? "

We are the opposite we struggle to find genuine Bi guys, most say they are bi but list themselves as straight, the rest are just pic collectors and timewasters. Rant over.

Bi guy here, looking for mmf

Find it hard to get meets too

Any thoughts guys ?

We are the opposite we struggle to find genuine Bi guys, most say they are bi but list themselves as straight, the rest are just pic collectors and timewasters. Rant over."

Very definitely bi guy here. And a cum lover too.

I’m with you on this one! Very difficult to find any fun.

I’m getting some very good advice , and some very nice comments, but the search continues.

In search setting tick couples and tick who are bi or bicurious

I fully understand it’s very difficult to find a fully bi couple, perhaps my expectations are a bit on the high side , I would happily meet with orally bi couple .

"I’m not new to fab , on my last profile I had over 20 varifications for single guys , single girls and couples, I closed it down as I was getting extremely frustrated with the amount of fake and unreliable people on here , now I’m back to square 1 again "

What's changed sinse you left and rejoined?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's so hard setting up a bi mmf some people are so flaky.

Nothing really, I got really frustrated last time being bombarded by fake people who have no intention of meeting

When I first started my last profile I just happened to be in the right place at the rite time, and was able to meet a few couples who were looking for a spontaneous meet as such I found it very easy to get varified I’m sure this then gave people confidence that I want fake ,

I suppose getting varified is quite essential for a single male as this then gives people confidence to meet.

My mistake was to close my profile rather than hiding it for a while ,

I really enjoy the swinging/ FAB lifestyle and really missed it so I decided to have another go with fab

keep at it fella, we are lol

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I've met a few couples for bi mmf play, had some absolutely lovely fun times as you can see, but I find the age filters more of an issue these days....just keep looking!

By *unrisedreamMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

I’m a fully bi guy too. I have lots of trouble meeting couples. I like to play with the guy as much as the lady. I have meet one couple but it didn’t really work.

If any couples want to meet a truly bi guy give me a shout.

» Add a new message to this topic