FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hostheman1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Been here a while now , small fish in a huge pond of males i know. I am mannerly non pushy and laid back (Maybe to laid back ).I have put a nice bit of effort on my profile , just wondering what and if there was anything more that one could do to stand out from the crowd.Its not easy

Hump day rant over . Thanks guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The married may put folk off, but at least you are honest..

I would get rid of this part

Am not ageisst; sizeist or anything 'ist' - you are you who are! Older ladies can be so deliciously sexy!..

Is not necessary

Apart from that, seems fine to us

tipperary

"The married may put folk off, but at least you are honest..

I would get rid of this part

Am not ageisst; sizeist or anything 'ist' - you are you who are! Older ladies can be so deliciously sexy!..

Thanks guys so much for the advice , enjoy the day

Is not necessary

Apart from that, seems fine to us"

"Been here a while now , small fish in a huge pond of males i know. I am mannerly non pushy and laid back (Maybe to laid back ).I have put a nice bit of effort on my profile , just wondering what and if there was anything more that one could do to stand out from the crowd.Its not easy

Hump day rant over . Thanks guys"

Some better pictures might help thats not to say your pants don't look very nice but if people want to look at pants the next website offers lots of those pictures.

tipperary

"Been here a while now , small fish in a huge pond of males i know. I am mannerly non pushy and laid back (Maybe to laid back ).I have put a nice bit of effort on my profile , just wondering what and if there was anything more that one could do to stand out from the crowd.Its not easy

Some better pictures might help thats not to say your pants don't look very nice but if people want to look at pants the next website offers lots of those pictures. "

Thanks for the feedback will have to get creative with the camera i am thinking

Some better pictures might help thats not to say your pants don't look very nice but if people want to look at pants the next website offers lots of those pictures.

Thanks for the feedback will have to get creative with the camera i am thinking "

Well it won't harm to have less close up pictures of you and more pictures won't harm. Good luck x

tipperary

Thank you again ,

Well it won't harm to have less close up pictures of you and more pictures won't harm. Good luck x"

tipperary

Thank you again ,

Well it won't harm to have less close up pictures of you and more pictures won't harm. Good luck x "

Thanks again

» Add a new message to this topic