FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married Man

Married Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning,

No doubt I'm going to get a lot of criticism for this but here goes...I'm a married man who's been looking for some discreet-wife-doesn't-know fun for a while now. There are lots of reasons for this, none of which excuse the deceit but do explain my position and the reasons behind why I'm looking to find extra-martial fun.

I'm not going to go in to them though. They are personal and if you are already dead against this kind of thing they aren't going to convince you. I'm not looking to leave my wife, or for any drama. I'm not looking for companionship but neither am I looking for a quick shag. I'd like to have someone to chat to with no strings as much as I'd like someone to play with.

I know that there are women on here that are in a similar situation, and that there are women that don't mind the attached-guy thing, because I've chatted to them in the past and things have got pretty far without anything happening. I'd like that again, life is short and sometimes shit and this little bit of extra excitement makes it a bit more fun.

Apologies to anyone that might be offended by this but please don't try to give me any advise. If you've read this and are interested in chatting I'd love to hear from you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From a wife who was cheated on for 2 years by my husband I don't agree with this. He built a 2nd life with this other woman. Broke my heart and I've lost all trust in anyone. Before doing it please think of your wife's feelings and how you would feel if she did it to you. Each to their own though!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic