FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entguylookingforfun OP   Man  over a year ago

ashford

Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

What part are you not doing well at?

Having only been here 2 weeks need to spend some time talking to people on here and in chat rooms.

Don't expect people to dive into bed with you just because sent a message. Have to work at it.

Read peoples profiles, use to engage in conversation and have some patience and will find your way on Fab i am sure.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Your status won't do you any favours either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve been using this profile 11 months and haven’t had a meet.. and I’m a woman have some patience and take the above advice

"I’ve been using this profile 11 months and haven’t had a meet.. and I’m a woman have some patience and take the above advice "

Your profile says your not meeting!? Where you from? I'm guessing Aber area?

"Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks. "

New pictures never harm add 5 - 6 more it might get peoples attention.

"I’ve been using this profile 11 months and haven’t had a meet.. and I’m a woman have some patience and take the above advice

Your profile says your not meeting!? Where you from? I'm guessing Aber area?"

Only not meeting as of about 2 days ago because I’m unwell! I’m not giving out my location on the forums, it’s not public on my profile for a reason

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome to fab.

You're incredibly new and must accept that it could be tough and slow for you as a single man for months. If you can improve on that, fantastic!

Work out how to sell yourself, by reading forum threads with guidance. Focus only on those of us who want guys like you, including of your age. Forget the rest. Consider your ideas on bi couples too.

There's lots of potential but 80% of men here give up very quickly, so they tend to be less attractive to others. Decide that won't be you and go beyond the initial shock period of what seems like zero benefit or gain. Only the determined with a winning kindest really become the winners here, amongst you single men.

You can do it! Good luck

I found making one gòod friend on here, opened doors to meets with other people within their circle, as word of me got around. Yes I'm not people's cup of tea but, it works

You've written you're from Kent. Yet your location says Romford, Essex. Which is it?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks. "
1 of the hardest games you will ever play mate. Gotta get out there socials, clubs etc they ain't gonna come to you

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"I’ve been using this profile 11 months and haven’t had a meet.. and I’m a woman have some patience and take the above advice "

Not really a fair comparison. Your profile states in bold caps that you're not meeting. Methinks you're slightly hobbling yourself if you want to find someone. The only patience you need is reading through the 100's of messages every week.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks. 1 of the hardest games you will ever play mate. Gotta get out there socials, clubs etc they ain't gonna come to you"

ashford

[Removed by poster at 25/10/18 00:19:33]

ashford

"You've written you're from Kent. Yet your location says Romford, Essex. Which is it?"

From romford, now living in kent.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Would u really meet a wee frail old lady age 99???

Same.

Mine is 5 weeks however I’ve been here since July this year. Not a single meet, and I’m not mad about it, I have patience!

OP be patient, send messages to those you’re interested in only and don’t do the copy and paste thing we can usually tell. Wait it out, play around with your profile, you’ll be successful eventually!

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

OP, also don’t assume the meets you do yet will necessarily live up to your expectations (especially given how much leg work we have to put in as single guys to get even a few responses!).

Veris help but aren’t the holy grail.

Took me 8 months for my first meet many many years ago get yourself to club meets as socials join in on the forums good things come to those who wait mate

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

To high expectations ? Lower them and anything that happens is a bonus.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks.

To high expectations ? Lower them and anything that happens is a bonus."

Sam is right you have only been here a few weeks it disn't always happen instantly if you expect less you get less frustrated and can chill a little that then makes you more approachable.

Yet you have a verification lol

You look very nice

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"Not seeming to be doing very well on fab, any ideas or what im doing wrong? Thanks.

Absolutely,

For me it’s been: three weeks; three meets, sounds great in theory. But of those one was good, one was mediocre, one was dire (gave me the runaround and then looked nothing like pics when we did finally meet!).

Definitely a case of needing to manage expectations. This site is very, very hard work for single guys.

» Add a new message to this topic