FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Townhouse last night

Townhouse last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *YC Sausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not been on FAB for a lllloooonnnngggg time after meeting someone who wasn’t into swinging, so long infact that when I tried logging in, it said no user exists with that name!!!

So I’m back, and to celebrate, I visited Townhouse last night. Brought along a shy friend who had never been swinging. By the end of the night, she was doing some very public things to me think I’ve corrupted her! She’s just text asking when she can go again lol

I’m posting this here cause I made a promise to Amanda, I offered to leave a club review, but my account is only 12 days old now so the forum won’t allow me to. I’m sorry, you was the perfect host, my friend was desperate to get her hands on you!!!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at the club last night, really made to feel welcome. Was told a lot of names on FAB but unfortunately, I’m not very good with names!

So send me a message (or reply here) saying hi, had a great night. I hope to do it again soon. 9th November already pencilled in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

Where the hell did all those smileys at the end come from? Haha I didn’t do that......did I?!?!?!?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Glad you had a great time.

Liverpool

"Glad you had a great time."

Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hate them forum rules when returning on a new profile I’m literally biting my tongue at times

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Was there not a guestlist for Sat night that was in the forums and may jog your memory OP?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Was there not a guestlist for Sat night that was in the forums and may jog your memory OP? "

We don't do guestlists for Saturday's.

Glad you had such a great time and hope we can welcome you back sometime soon

Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic