FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Proud

Proud

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlMarx OP   Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I've been playing with my profile, figured that I could put anything on there and still get no response. So instead I went fucking nuts. Would like someones opinion, I can't really ask anyone I know. pretty please.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is unusual thats for sure and maybe philosophical but i guess its different if nothing else!!!!

Try writing about yourself likes/dislikes and what type of person/people your looking for...

I think you could write a great profile if you put your mind too it..be creative..be inventive ..but always be yourself

"Your profile is unusual thats for sure and maybe philosophical but i guess its different if nothing else!!!!

Try writing about yourself likes/dislikes and what type of person/people your looking for...

I think you could write a great profile if you put your mind too it..be creative..be inventive ..but always be yourself "

Agree! People are here seeking nsa sex, your user name and your profile makes you seem a smart arse, as opposed to a bloke with an arse you want to smart!

Good luck!

"Your profile is unusual thats for sure and maybe philosophical but i guess its different if nothing else!!!!

I think you could write a great profile if you put your mind too it..be creative..be inventive ..but always be yourself

Agree! People are here seeking nsa sex, your user name and your profile makes you seem a smart arse, as opposed to a bloke with an arse you want to smart!

Good luck!"

Thanks Sassy ...must remember that an arse you want to smart

Nuneaton

My profile before, just stated the usual things, about likes and dislikes, and it had a different title. I think it does portray my character better now. I modestly admit to being a smart arse, but clever people can like sex too can't they. Sex isn't the preserve of the feckless and stupid is it?

hmm....dont like ur profile. Maybe it does portray your character better now, but thats not what this site is about....to be honest i got bored of reading it and i was only halfway down and gave up. You would be better off (in my opinion) of putting ur likes and dislikes and they type of person u would like to attract....

Im an accountant....so am i clever too??

I suspect the sheer numbers of single guys on here, not accomodating and unclear pics are more to do with why you're not getting much response. If your profile text reflects you then keep as it is. Makes a change from the generic bland profiles seen too often on here. Good luck. ms

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 20/12/11 15:40:16]

Nuneaton

To be honest, reading your profile, I cannot see anything that makes me think you;re clever. Also, you complain way too much. The first paragraph is mildly interesting, then the rest is just the same bitch that everyone else has on their profile.

being honest it seems you are trying to hard

just relax and have fun

if you dont get what u want from the site try a few socials and clubs or the chatrooms

"To be honest, reading your profile, I cannot see anything that makes me think you;re clever. Also, you complain way too much. The first paragraph is mildly interesting, then the rest is just the same bitch that everyone else has on their profile."

OP...wasnt it U asking for the opinions on UR profile tho....

and to be honest singlewomen can have basically fuckall on their profile nd still get the attention lol...its us men that have to stand out better

I'm sure you're a lovely bloke... but it just comes across as a little pretentious. I know I can't really comment on having great profiles, as I have hardly anything on mine. But you asked for honest opinions

OK, it's random. Kinda makes me want to give a half smile and nod in agreement but doesn't inspire me to contact you for a philosophical debate about it. How does anyone know if they fit in with what your looking for??

Nuneaton

Yeah it was me asking for opinion, but I had to take a look at her profile to see how it's supposed to be done. Anyway, thanks for all the responses, it has helped me lots. The problem is I just don't fit in, here or anywhere.

then delete ur profile and quit moaning about it.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I read your profile...big spaces...

You should revert back to a normal one...picture of your cock what you like...and dislike...what you are good at...the usual stuff...and be a smart arse in the forums...

"then delete ur profile and quit moaning about it.

"

harsh

harsh "

yeah i guess that was....

harsh

yeah i guess that was.... "

made me smile x

"To be honest, reading your profile, I cannot see anything that makes me think you;re clever. Also, you complain way too much. The first paragraph is mildly interesting, then the rest is just the same bitch that everyone else has on their profile."

As this was posted directly after my post I'm guessing it was aimed at our profile. If so then I think it's out of order as A you asked for advice and I gave constructive feedback and B I didn't ask for advice on our profile. Ms

By *.S.SMan  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Wow

That reminds me, I need some mushrooms for the bolognaise

Having read all the posts MrandMrsNotts it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at diamond_diva i think as she asks "am i clever" at the end of her post.

However like someone has stated the ladies can put what they want as there's so many blokes on here.

I don't have pics up and i have met people so you need to stop moaning and get on with things. If you don't fit in on here then cancel or get on with it and try a bit harder. There's some amazing people on here you just need to be nice and normal.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I've been playing with my profile, figured that I could put anything on there and still get no response. So instead I went fucking nuts. Would like someones opinion, I can't really ask anyone I know. pretty please.xx

"

i like it,i wouldn't contact you though as it doesn't say a thing about your sexual preferences.

Personality is good...but people need to know if you are sexually compatible.

By *AUCY SUEWoman  over a year ago

portsmouth

Yes your profile is different,

yes you are different,

but if its not attracting anyone,

then you are surely clever enough

to work out where you are going wrong,

Perhaps people reading it are thinking you are either from another planet, or not on the right site ?????

x suex just friendly advice x x x x

Nuneaton

How do you know it didn't attract anyone?

and the profile has changed again LOL

Nuneaton

Yeah Thought I'd go back to a bog standard.

"Yeah Thought I'd go back to a bog standard. "

I read your previous profile..it was certainly different..your new one? we think it needs to be paragraphed..gave up half way thru

Nuneaton

Noted thanks.xx

you do realise that in ur cock shot, it looks like you're hanging a telescope and tripod off a steel bar thru ur balls ?

fair play if you are, we all need a talent !

"My profile before, just stated the usual things, about likes and dislikes, and it had a different title. I think it does portray my character better now. I modestly admit to being a smart arse, but clever people can like sex too can't they. Sex isn't the preserve of the feckless and stupid is it?"

I'm a legal eagle, run the personal injury section of my organisation too, so not lacking in grey matter

» Add a new message to this topic