FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice please ladies

Advice please ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heya folks, I was on fab last year under the name of lancslatino, did quite well,but I wasn't happy with the name, so when I rejoined I changed it,I've been on here now for six months and had very little attention, I do all the usual, message, put up photos, but due to heavy workload I haven't been able to attend any organised socials yet. Any tips please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't you get involved with the same peeps as before?

"Can't you get involved with the same peeps as before? "

Two are couples now, and let's just say that one was a bit heavy going. Just trying a fresh start, if my profile doesn't work, I'd be happy about feedback

"Heya folks, I was on fab last year under the name of lancslatino, did quite well,but I wasn't happy with the name, so when I rejoined I changed it,I've been on here now for six months and had very little attention, I do all the usual, message, put up photos, but due to heavy workload I haven't been able to attend any organised socials yet. Any tips please? "

Did you attend organised socials when you did quite well on your previous profile?

"Heya folks, I was on fab last year under the name of lancslatino, did quite well,but I wasn't happy with the name, so when I rejoined I changed it,I've been on here now for six months and had very little attention, I do all the usual, message, put up photos, but due to heavy workload I haven't been able to attend any organised socials yet. Any tips please?

Did you attend organised socials when you did quite well on your previous profile?"

Yes,good point, but managed to meet one to one before I attended an organised social.

I suppose its just random luck, although I know my height puts a lot of women off.

I'm going to have to get to a social or two

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Heya folks, I was on fab last year under the name of lancslatino, did quite well,but I wasn't happy with the name, so when I rejoined I changed it,I've been on here now for six months and had very little attention, I do all the usual, message, put up photos, but due to heavy workload I haven't been able to attend any organised socials yet. Any tips please? "

Just follow the same path as last time if that was successful however no matter what you do its down to others if they want to meet you or not there is no magic trick.

"Heya folks, I was on fab last year under the name of lancslatino, did quite well,but I wasn't happy with the name, so when I rejoined I changed it,I've been on here now for six months and had very little attention, I do all the usual, message, put up photos, but due to heavy workload I haven't been able to attend any organised socials yet. Any tips please?

Did you attend organised socials when you did quite well on your previous profile?

Yes,good point, but managed to meet one to one before I attended an organised social.

I suppose its just random luck, although I know my height puts a lot of women off.

I'm going to have to get to a social or two "

Most guys do meet one to one without going to any socials. There is an element of luck about it for sure but doubt most people looking to meet would be too concerned by your height.

Thank you all, I'll give it a bit longer before I go and find mountain top monastery to hide away in

» Add a new message to this topic