FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Experiment more

Experiment more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oresex OP   Man  over a year ago

South West coast

I had a recent meet with a wonderful couple, where she asked to watch her hubby and I playing orally for her viewing pleasure, it was so much fun especially once she decided to join in, it has left me wondering what more should I be experimenting with and how would be best to introduce myself to new playmates, any ideas or suggestions pls, I can accomodate near Weymouth Dorset.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm a bit wary of suggesting things for people to try sexually unless they give some idea of the direction they want to go in. By dint of my preferences any suggestion I give off the top of my head will have a bdsm bias. That might be anathema to you. Can you give us a clue?

Introducing yourself is fairly staightforward. Say who you are, what you admire about them and why you feel you're compatible. Then ask them to have a look at your profile to guage if they'd like to meet you.

Good luck!

By *oresex OP   Man  over a year ago

South West coast

Thanks for your advice, duly noted, but I am genuinely interested in what may be completely new experiences to me, bdsm included, I'm really looking for others to share ideas and surprise me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Introducing yourself is fairly staightforward. Say who you are, what you admire about them and why you feel you're compatible. Then ask them to have a look at your profile to guage if they'd like to meet you.

Good luck!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a recent meet with a wonderful couple, where she asked to watch her hubby and I playing orally for her viewing pleasure, it was so much fun especially once she decided to join in, it has left me wondering what more should I be experimenting with and how would be best to introduce myself to new playmates, any ideas or suggestions pls, I can accomodate near Weymouth Dorset."

Try clubs OP x

» Add a new message to this topic