FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Dom looking for sub

Dom looking for sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onerider OP   Man  over a year ago

BARROW-UPON-HUMBER

Hi is this site any good for me? I’m looking for a female who is a submissive who wants a dominant to show her the lifestyle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What do you think? You've been here over a year and have a club veri. Perhaps try there again OP. Good luck.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

If you are suggesting a true bdsm lifestyle I'd say this isn't the site you should be looking at .the bdsm world is vast . some peoples conception of bdsm differs greatly to others .maybe you should go along to some bdsm clubs ,events ,munches .see for yourself first hand . you would need to get to some of these and get yourself seen and known first . no sub in their right mind would jump in blindly with someone . trust has to be earned ( the trust works both ways ) limits must always be observed and adhered to .and always use safe words

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You might find what you're looking for here. I notice more and more women saying they're interested in bdsm.

Personally if I was a single woman I would be extremely cautious and want to develop a standard social relationship with someone first and would expect any man who wanted this type of interaction to understand that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong site OP there are others that you will have far more luck on.

» Add a new message to this topic