FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven’t been to successful with just chatting to anyone on here. Please take a look at my profile, any positives or constructive points welcome. If you’d like access to my photos just ask, I only have my main profile picture with no face to be discrete x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

In honesty;

I don't have much experience on here - "what the hell do I do?"

but met only with one person on here and now they've deleted their account. - "I may have pissed someone off so they blocked me and no one else likes me"

I have no preference with age or body type, - "I'm desperate for anyone at all - I don't care who"

I'm very open minded, laid back and a clam collected person. - "I collect clams...also, I don't really know my own mind and hope someone else will take control of the situation"

Id like to think that Im an interesting and outgoing person - "my family and friends love me"

but I'll leave that for you to find out. I can't think what it is that makes me interesting"

Im one of these guys where I won't bombard you with messages and friend requests after a bit of chatting. "I'm a really NICEGUY- please FRIENDZONE me NOW"

Also - a few more pics would help!

Sorry to be harsh. I'm batting for you buddy. Be more confident but not cocky. Check out some other lads profiles who have some verified meets and adapt the sorts of things you see for yourself...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I haven’t been to successful with just chatting to anyone on here. Please take a look at my profile, any positives or constructive points welcome. If you’d like access to my photos just ask, I only have my main profile picture with no face to be discrete x"

OP you have been here for 1 WEEK!!! FGS some people have been here yrs without getting a response...

You need patience..

Also you need to start messaging as no woman will go out of her way to message you..

Effort in = results out

» Add a new message to this topic