FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New

New

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a bit confused here , why people are so rude sometimes no matter which way approach them they still are ingnorant and full of rubbish. Just thinking it's good idea to be here or not ...??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am a bit confused here , why people are so rude sometimes no matter which way approach them they still are ingnorant and full of rubbish. Just thinking it's good idea to be here or not ...??"

Maybe its a better idea to finish off your profile?

But without knowing how you approach people its very difficult to comment

Thanks for your time and your advice. Regarding me profile I am happy privately to talk more about it ..

"Thanks for your time and your advice. Regarding me profile I am happy privately to talk more about it .."

There isn't much to talk about..literally!

If you are sending messages out after doing due diligence and reading profiles yourself, the first thing they will look at is yours...and that will be why you get no response..

Effort in = results out

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

You’re a single man. There are a lot of single men on this site.

Couples and single women get inundated with messages - your profile isn’t very complete at the moment. Don’t forget deleting a message isn’t considered rude - it’s a simple way of saying someone isn’t interested.

I’d focus on making yourself stand out from the rest and keep sending polite thoughtful messages

Thanks for your reply , I am used to get this sort of messages all the times looks like people here are like waste of time , and secondly I am not single but I fell it's a not a welcome environment to get Mrs involve as well .

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

That's probably going to be problematic too - many and id say most women here don't want to be part of someone's cheating. Do you have your partners blessing? Is she/he involved at all?

What messages do you get all the time?

People here aren't a waste of time! Like anything you need to get to know people over time and see who you hit it off with. It will be highly unlikely anyone will want a newbie single bloke at the drop of a hat

People on here deserve respect ...

Don't judge everyone the same

With an attitude like yours if you leave you won't be missed .

"I am a bit confused here , why people are so rude sometimes no matter which way approach them they still are ingnorant and full of rubbish. Just thinking it's good idea to be here or not ...??"
not sure how you approach people but few are rude to me here

Just something you will have to accept. Some people may reply to say thanks but no thanks, others with delete without reply and some will delete and block. Each one just means the same.

None of it though means they are rude, roll with the punches or get out the ring.

Don't matter what you do, you don't get nonwhere, always a rubbish escuse..

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Looking at the profiles of new guys shocked when upset when do not get a reply.

People forget this is a swinging site not a sex site.

I find the people here and single men met considerate and put the effort in and far from rude. Just because do not get a reply does not meen they rude. Just not intersted.

Either spend time on profile and messages and selling yourself so to speak or leave.

If people come to forums to complain that do not get meets. Do not think it the site for them. Leave the site to the genuine single men who take the odd rejection and just move on.

None it's cheating but this it's the truth accepted or not ..

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"None it's cheating but this it's the truth accepted or not .."

Some will accept, some not. What where your expectations on joining this site OP?

lots of lovely people here give it time

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Don't matter what you do, you don't get nonwhere, always a rubbish escuse.."

You only joined 7 days ago. That's no time at all. People will look at a profile before choosing whether to respond to your message. I would suggest you maybe start there and lose the sense of entitlement.

Yes its cheating..

You should say youre married so as to give others the choice of whether to meet you or not..

As is often the case on here there is always a hidden agenda...

I am new here as you can see And I haven't done anything to say I am cheating and joining here it was different purpose but I got at a point it's better to go away because I am wasting me time.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I am new here as you can see And I haven't done anything to say I am cheating and joining here it was different purpose but I got at a point it's better to go away because I am wasting me time."

"as you can see And I haven't done anything to say I am cheating" - from your last post.

"None it's cheating but this it's the truth accepted or not .." - from a previous post of yours.

Forgive my stupidity, but I'm a bit confused here. Can you clarify please?

Move on block people who you see as unplesent I do it all the time.

"I am new here as you can see And I haven't done anything to say I am cheating and joining here it was different purpose but I got at a point it's better to go away because I am wasting me time."
you've been here a week and patience here is definitely required to get success, if you don't possess it then maybe it's not for you, ignore the entitled jibe unfortunately it gets used a lot around here

Its a bit complicated to explain but I will try me best, some people judge me if I am married why I join here as a single,me answer its, to try this on me own first they said I am cheating I me view it's not because she knows I am here Ok?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 15:53:34]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Its a bit complicated to explain but I will try me best, some people judge me if I am married why I join here as a single,me answer its, to try this on me own first they said I am cheating I me view it's not because she knows I am here Ok?"

Thanks for clarifying OP. OK, so she knows you are here then, how about having a chat with her then letting her onto your profile so she can have a look around the site for herself. That maybe a good way to introduce her to here. You can then decide if you both want a couples profile. You do have to be patient as a single guy as there are thousands on here. You have to make yourself stand out. Since you haven't specifically asked for profile advice, I can't give it to you. Good luck to you whatever you (both) decide. X

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 16:01:47]

Thanks , we think about it .x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thanks , we think about it .x"

» Add a new message to this topic