FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi people, just after your thoughts on my profile not getting much luck, tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X"

agree

Negative statements/status are one of our biggest turn offs. Soon as see it a no thankyou.

A profile is the first thing someone looks at and a status at the top. If going to have something there make it good.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Your profile looks fine, you have a verification. However your negative status is enough to put me off. Perhaps try a club or social to meet some new people. Good luck. X"

I thought the same the profile is ok but the status taking a swipe at people just portrays you as petulant and that leads to aggregation so people will avoid.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

If you accuse people of being ignorant, at least hint at what they are ignorant of. Not replying to your messages is not synonymous with "ignorant".

» Add a new message to this topic