FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > read but not deleted

read but not deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothCriminal_x OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

Hey hive mind!

question - if a person reads your message and doesn't delete it, but it's been 4 or 5 days and they've been in the site regularly, is this person more likely to simply not be interested or is it that they just haven't replied yet...

I know it's very context dependent on the individual but I guess I'm canvassing opinion to see what people generally do... I've sent quite a few messages and had some replies, many deleted and no reply, but most commonly messages are read and no reply in the situation described above...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP if I messaged someone and they read it but hadn't replied after 4 or 5 days and had been continuously active on fab then I'd be inclined to think that they weren't interested.

That's just my view but I'm sure other people on here might have a different insight on the subject

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"OP if I messaged someone and they read it but hadn't replied after 4 or 5 days and had been continuously active on fab then I'd be inclined to think that they weren't interested.

That's just my view but I'm sure other people on here might have a different insight on the subject"

I'd tend to agree with this. Also remember, if the person you messaged isn't a site supporter your message can get lost very easily, they can disappear off the page until others are deleted. Being a supporter makes it much easier to keep track.

Redditch

thanks

what about someone who hasn't read the message but has been active. I'm guessing similar issue with messages disappearing down peoples inbox list...

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Same as before, could be it's a polite rejection or that they've not seen it.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They are just not interested. After that many days if it's a couples, account they likely would have both seen it.

Maybe they just don't delete messages,

I don't often delete and only reply if it won't be wasting their time to read my message in reply.

I think they are not interested so just move on in my opinion

contrary to others beliefs here,

I have went meet one on one, parties etc etc fucking excetra....

I've just never been despo..if I get it or not...when a guy etc says..."I cant keep this in..."..it just means he cant have a fucking wank. I wank in cam rooms..i finish n do my thing...maybe even fucking shat.end.

"contrary to others beliefs here,

I have went meet one on one, parties etc etc fucking excetra....

I've just never been despo..if I get it or not...when a guy etc says..."I cant keep this in..."..it just means he cant have a fucking wank. I wank in cam rooms..i finish n do my thing...maybe even fucking shat.end.

"

*I meant a no response means you were never selected....however..I have met people who have met me long after deleting a mail....

personally I cant give a fuck...I'll re message and ay hello..I don't mean aye next day ffs

Dude... Delete messages from your sent box instead of watching them... You will drive yourself nuts otherwise!!

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 00:27:08]

Sometimes I get too many messages to keep up with them.... and I don’t mean to be rude, but I’ll eventaully just give up and delete them all at once! So they can sit there unread for ages. It’s not personal, and I’m probably missing out on some lovely people! Think we all need thick skin on a site like this x

Redditch

good advice tbf ??

Redditch

appreciate hearing that perspective.

hard being a single bloke here. and a newbie too!

By *thena400Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I read, don't delete, and don't reply to messages sometimes because...1. I get interrupted and cannot reply directly when I have read a message; 2. I cannot decide if it's worthwhile to reply - I like to feel it'd be worth his time and mine for me to reply; 3. because I get so many messages they get moved too far down the inbox for me to see them. I don't think there are tea leaves to be read here - just the basics of online communication via different tools (phone, computer), in a setting where the men far outnumber (and overwhelm) the women. Simples.

» Add a new message to this topic