FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi everyone and thank you!

Hi everyone and thank you!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thought I’d say hi to you all and introduce myself to you all.

I’m Alex from Cheshire, I’m 6ft2 tall dark hair and blue eyes and used to play rugby so I’ve been told I have good good thighs and bum lol

I’m happy to chat to anyone and I’ll always reply, I’m looking to meet within the North West if possible.

I’ve been welcomed with open arms onto this site and have chatted to a few ladies too, so guys have patience and you’ll reep the rewards!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hya. Welcome to the forums

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the grand scale of being a member of a swinging site I'm not convinced that chatting to some ladies is reaping any rewards but each to their own as they say.

Have you posted an introductory thread before? I'm sure I've seen that rugby and thighs line before.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"In the grand scale of being a member of a swinging site I'm not convinced that chatting to some ladies is reaping any rewards but each to their own as they say.

Have you posted an introductory thread before? I'm sure I've seen that rugby and thighs line before."

Nope. The OP hasn't posted on the forums before ( check the green arrow).

Welcome to the forums OP and enjoy fab .

"In the grand scale of being a member of a swinging site I'm not convinced that chatting to some ladies is reaping any rewards but each to their own as they say.

Have you posted an introductory thread before? I'm sure I've seen that rugby and thighs line before.

Welcome to the forums OP and enjoy fab . "

Yeah, I checked that. But it doesn't mean the OP hasn't posted on the forums before fyi.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Yeah, I checked that. But it doesn't mean the OP hasn't posted on the forums before fyi."

Oh, I didn't realise that. I thought your last 35 posts showed up. So , for my information, please explain how you avoid the arrow showing previous posts ? Or do you mean on a previous profile or in a parallel universe

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Yeah, I checked that. But it doesn't mean the OP hasn't posted on the forums before fyi.

Oh, I didn't realise that. I thought your last 35 posts showed up. So , for my information, please explain how you avoid the arrow showing previous posts ? Or do you mean on a previous profile or in a parallel universe "

Touché

Oh, I didn't realise that. I thought your last 35 posts showed up. So , for my information, please explain how you avoid the arrow showing previous posts ? Or do you mean on a previous profile or in a parallel universe "

There are a couple of simpler possibilities before you get too carried away _izzy.

As you say the OP could have had a previous profile or even have another profile. The green arrow is profile linked not OP, per se, related.

Or the OP, on this profile, could have had a previous thread removed by a moderator or admin for any number of reasons.

I should add that I'm not accusing the OP of any serious misconduct just explaining for your benefit that the green arrow is not comprehensive about a users previous posts.

Does it actually matter?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol thanks for the discussion about me, you could have just asked me lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic