FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > looking for first meet

looking for first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey im sam and quite new to the site looking for my first meet with couples and women. Struggling to get this elusive meet and im not considered bad looking so anyone interested say hi or any tips more than welcome xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

your 22, attached and on a swinging site...not sure any advice i would give will be listened too....however...

You have your whole life ahead of you...if you are looking now,maybe you need to make some hard decisions.

i appreciate wat ur saying. but im not th3 only attached personon here and i know thats not everyones cup of tea so i respect that x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"i appreciate wat ur saying. but im not th3 only attached personon here and i know thats not everyones cup of tea so i respect that x"

You will probably find most attached ppl here are not getting many meets either...however few will be as young as you...seriously think about what i said,we only get one life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no your not the only guy cheating but hay its a swingers site so you will get along just fine

cheers mate hoping to get a meet soon looking forward to it hopefully this forum will help with that

"i appreciate wat ur saying. but im not th3 only attached personon here and i know thats not everyones cup of tea so i respect that x

You will probably find most attached ppl here are not getting many meets either...however few will be as young as you...seriously think about what i said,we only get one life."

I am attached and have had loads of meets lol - honesty from the off and mentioned in profile - what a daft statement to make

Sometimes it's just as hard being single and not getting a meet....But ill keep trying God loves a trier.....

I have spoken to this guy and he does appear to be a decent person who just wants to swing.

I'd give him a go lol

» Add a new message to this topic