FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Still no luck

Still no luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyDom96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Yarmouth

I’ve been on here for a little under a now and I’ve still not had any luck meeting someone, I have also been to a club as I thought that would help but still no luck. I know that it’s mostly down to my age but am I missing something else.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Happy fabbing everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is fuck all you can do about it.

I was recently away and had far more success using a different site. 2 threesomes in 3 days compared to months of nothing here.

It is true you make your own luck, but Fab skews the odds firmly against single guys.

I only stick around because I like

a handful of people on here. I'm unlikely to be invited to their budoir but they make me laugh.

Yarmouth

"There is fuck all you can do about it.

I was recently away and had far more success using a different site. 2 threesomes in 3 days compared to months of nothing here.

It is true you make your own luck, but Fab skews the odds firmly against single guys.

a handful of people on here. I'm unlikely to be invited to their budoir but they make me laugh.

"

the downfall of being a single guy it’s like everyone hates us

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Unfortunately you are in a mixing pot of 10 Gazzilion Million Guys. And yes unfortunately for many couples and women (Nor all) you are too young and looked upon as inexperienced.

Just the way it is I’m afraid.

Good luck. X

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Try going to the club/clubs a few times no one said it would happen on the first night it takes time to get to know people.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you are just one more single man in a pool of thousands so you are bound to struggle somewhat. Add into this the fact you are into BDSM and you reduce the potential field even further. Many people have little or no interest in that scene. You may have more success finding a sub on a fetish lifestyle website.

Your age won't help you - I can't think of anyone I know who would be comfortable calling a 22 year old "daddy" no matter how much it gets you off!

At 22 your closer to our kids age, including our youngest who isn't in double figures yet. And you'll find that's the thought if a lot on here.

[Removed by poster at 10/11/18 14:10:05]

"[Removed by poster at 10/11/18 14:10:05]"

That made me LOL X

"OP you are just one more single man in a pool of thousands so you are bound to struggle somewhat. Add into this the fact you are into BDSM and you reduce the potential field even further. Many people have little or no interest in that scene. You may have more success finding a sub on a fetish lifestyle website.

Your age won't help you - I can't think of anyone I know who would be comfortable calling a 22 year old "daddy" no matter how much it gets you off!"

Exactly this. For young guys it is more difficult. But I personally couldn't call a 22 year old daddy.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Try going to the club/clubs a few times no one said it would happen on the first night it takes time to get to know people."

I think this would be my advise too. Clubs attract a wide age range and you get chance to see people face to face.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I’ve been on here for a little under a now and I’ve still not had any luck meeting someone, I have also been to a club as I thought that would help but still no luck. I know that it’s mostly down to my age but am I missing something else.

Happy fabbing everyone "

Describing yourself as a ‘Daddy Dom’ at your age won’t work for you mate, as others have already said. I would recommend you use your age to best effect; there are many older ladies who actively seek out young guys. Wipe your profile clean, and re-write with the emphasis on you being a young single guy, looking for experience in the swinging lifestyle You can explore your ‘Dom’ side in your thirties, when you’re outside the ‘cougars and cubs’ arena.

Also; remove the ‘Dom’ from your username, use ‘lad’ or something more applicable to your age. All the best mate

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"OP you are just one more single man in a pool of thousands so you are bound to struggle somewhat. Add into this the fact you are into BDSM and you reduce the potential field even further. Many people have little or no interest in that scene. You may have more success finding a sub on a fetish lifestyle website.

Your age won't help you - I can't think of anyone I know who would be comfortable calling a 22 year old "daddy" no matter how much it gets you off!"

This!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is an urban explorer ?

Yarmouth

"What is an urban explorer ?"
going to abandoned buildings and things like that

Leeds

"What is an urban explorer ? going to abandoned buildings and things like that"

I hope you have a hard helmet

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Gotta be kidding me ... a Dom at 22... and a paranormal investigator what the fu*k is that ? ghost shit ? ...erm........ sorry but ... hate me go on

"Gotta be kidding me ... a Dom at 22... and a paranormal investigator what the fu*k is that ? ghost shit ? ...erm........ sorry but ... hate me go on"

thats my response as I read.

OP- change username, its not 50shades.

lose that paranormal bit

a reason you cannot accom

a club might not be the best place to get verifies from..socials should be better

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Gotta be kidding me ... a Dom at 22... and a paranormal investigator what the fu*k is that ? ghost shit ? ...erm........ sorry but ... hate me go on"

People don't usually suddenly become dominant sexually at a certain age, its quite possible that he's dom now. He might not have the years of experience or have honed his skills but he's identified his niche.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op you're young thats possibly whats holding you back but its also the huge number of single men compared to women.

I'd say keep your profile as it is, it will attract people you're compatible with and thats the aim surely

"Gotta be kidding me ... a Dom at 22... and a paranormal investigator what the fu*k is that ? ghost shit ? ...erm........ sorry but ... hate me go on

People don't usually suddenly become dominant sexually at a certain age, its quite possible that he's dom now. He might not have the years of experience or have honed his skills but he's identified his niche.

"

its hardly a niche when he'll go sub though lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Gotta be kidding me ... a Dom at 22... and a paranormal investigator what the fu*k is that ? ghost shit ? ...erm........ sorry but ... hate me go on

its hardly a niche when he'll go sub though lol"

People switch but I take your point.

He's young, a bit of encouragement won't go amiss.

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I’ve been on here for a little under a now and I’ve still not had any luck meeting someone, I have also been to a club as I thought that would help but still no luck. I know that it’s mostly down to my age but am I missing something else.

Happy fabbing everyone "

unfortunately your age is an issue to a lot of people. . My son is almost 20...I have no problem meeting younger blokes (over 25) but I'd never choose a younger Dom

Sorry if this has been said already but to say you are into BDSM is fine (take a look at our profile says the same) but note I (Mr) amd the Dom in the relationship and shall we say considerable older than you

Now it took me years before i would use that term and more importantly once i did i owned it, you contradict yourself saying you dont mind being controlled once in a while.

This sounds like alpha dom bashing but it isnt meant to be. Suggestions, change your title to Top (still a positon of dominance but one that shows its a work in progress) also decide what you want from fabs.

If you want a D/s relationship, this isnt the site for you really (my partner and I met outside of here) may i suggest the other site with fet in its name.

Maybe try socials or the chat rooms, show your face not your cock and honestly put the work in, go to socials as well as clubs. This was what i did when i was single and i did ok.

Lastly and not by any means least, dobt be expecting a different meet every night of the week.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Happy fabbing everyone "

More cock photos you need at least 6 to succeed here.

[Removed by poster at 14/11/18 23:43:21]

Same here I'm having no luck on here at all

Y am I having no luck on here

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Y am I having no luck on here"

Profile profile profile

Leeds

I would feel weird calling a 22 year old "daddy"

By *he CaptainMan  over a year ago

Cadihead

Your having no luck at 22 you should try being my age 70 you have to be patient there are at least 30men to one woman but some will want you

"Your having no luck at 22 you should try being my age 70 you have to be patient there are at least 30men to one woman but some will want you"

139 men to every woman on average

Happy fabbing everyone "

You maybe too young for some but in reality it might be the messages you send out some people struggle with sensible communication on here in reality.

i think there are benefits whatever your age but i suppose it does get more difficult as you hey older

good luck with your search

By *ed and WolfieCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

If you’re looking to meet people then I would definitely recommend looking at what clubs you have locally, see when they have their cougars and cubs events and try to attend.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

For a lot you will be too young but if you take a mature attitude and keep polite it may help your cause.

"Y am I having no luck on here"

Have you read your own profile?

Think that is your problem .

Are you ray winstone in disguise?

"There is fuck all you can do about it.

the downfall of being a single guy it’s like everyone hates us "

single guys are why I am here

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

no 22 yo could try to dom me

I'm past caring really, I'm just grateful for the fun I have had during past times, obviously not on this site. Just here for the pics lol.

By *led6969Man  over a year ago

colwyn bay

I am the same no luck at all get talking to women then they chat back then I here nothing after.

Get the book 'Game' by Roosh. You'll understand why you aren't meeting anyone and what to do.

You're main focus needs to be real life, not behind the screen.

» Add a new message to this topic