FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not easy for single guy

Not easy for single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hickwhitecock94Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Seems to me that the best approach is a mixture of patience, an honest profile, respectful messaging and perseverance.

From what I can tell, it comes with time and experience.

Keep at it and it'll happen. Failing that, Xtasia and Cams are places that you'll find what you're looking for to some degree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best approach?

Quite simple really.

Only message those,where you match what they are looking for.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Get verified in person so people can see that you're a decent human being. (clubs, social, organised social, or possibly a full meet)

Read profiles and message accordingly, accepting that you're going to have a very high rejection rate, particularly without being verified.

Make your presence here (forum, status, profile) friendly, positive, and inviting. Make sure your profile is selling you.

That's what will give you your best shot.

By *RAGGLE...ROCK...xCouple  over a year ago

treacle mine

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick

pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach "

Treat this site as a swinging site and not a hook up and fuck what you can site.

By *inky_guydubMan  over a year ago

all over with work

"Get verified in person so people can see that you're a decent human being. (clubs, social, organised social, or possibly a full meet)

Read profiles and message accordingly, accepting that you're going to have a very high rejection rate, particularly without being verified.

Make your presence here (forum, status, profile) friendly, positive, and inviting. Make sure your profile is selling you.

That's what will give you your best shot. "

But for men so hard to get verified in person ive been verified via cam in chat room still peole dont chat

Manchester (she/her)

"Get verified in person so people can see that you're a decent human being. (clubs, social, organised social, or possibly a full meet)

That's what will give you your best shot.

But for men so hard to get verified in person ive been verified via cam in chat room still peole dont chat "

I'm not saying it'll be easy. But that's how you do it.

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach "
I understand exactly where you're coming from and i think you're quite right first you got to consider the ratio of guys to girls that alone is a steep hurdle but a challenge at the same time so you got to work with what you got some girls dont even have profile pics but they'll recieve more mssgs than 10 single guys at the same time so dont lose patince coz alot of these women are not the kind who would attract your attention anywhere else but here so id encourage you to put together a decent profile and attend socials clubs events and parties you simply got to make an effort to get out there believe you'll realise that you wasted a whole lot of time chasing meets here and that way you also get to eliminate timewasters/fakes some of the girls i was chasing here who either blocked/ignored or simply didnt show interest made u turns when we bumped into each other at parties but things change after meeting people especially when they are hotter so basically id encourage you to go out there alot more just dont abandon the site coz the forum is one damn good place looking for meets here will not be a priority so its not all doom and gloom i cant complain xx

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach "

Let me correct you there. It is NOT easy as a single woman to get a quality meet. If all I wanted was some thing to stick their cock in me I'd charge but I want way more than that and I want the men that are not interested in just getting their cocks wet.

Those 100 messages may contain one nice bloke.

Manchester (she/her)

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach

Let me correct you there. It is NOT easy as a single woman to get a quality meet. If all I wanted was some thing to stick their cock in me I'd charge but I want way more than that and I want the men that are not interested in just getting their cocks wet.

Those 100 messages may contain one nice bloke. "

Yeah. It's a different kind of difficult. I get good meets, but it's a lot of work slogging through a lot of nonsense to find them.

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Appreciate that you are trying to stand out against another 30 plus guys in an inbox at anyone time.. Your profile needs to be on point.

Things that stand out straight away, you say nothing about yourself and you have no verification in over a year. There are clubs, not to mention the 3 regular black guy gangbang events in London. To answer your question directly, get profile feedback, get verified, and go to an event.

Welcome to the age Tinder age.

Women can get guys so easily that even the objectively less attractive women can be as picky as they like. As normal guys we all know that kind of sucks.

Be patient, try and be the best version of you and be ready to be rejected a lot..but in the end you might get a few nice meets

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach

Appreciate that you are trying to stand out against another 30 plus guys in an inbox at anyone time.. Your profile needs to be on point.

Things that stand out straight away, you say nothing about yourself and you have no verification in over a year. There are clubs, not to mention the 3 regular black guy gangbang events in London. To answer your question directly, get profile feedback, get verified, and go to an event.

"

wheres the three regular black guy gangbang events?!

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Would you want easy ?

Next ?

Next ?

Next ?

Is that what you want from a woman, sister, mother, human fucking being ? If you want easy save up and buy a doll.

Good things come to those who wait

"Good things come to those who wait"
I hate that saying haha I'll be dead before something good happens on here, majority of women up north are a hell of a lot more picky and judgemental, try being a stocky white bloke you get bugger all interest even if you do have something unique that stands out from every other bloke...

I just don't give a fuck because I have bigger things going on in life. If something here happens then great, but I just like looking on here for the sake of looking.

What im trying to say is,...just don't take this seriously works for me!

OP not been on for 2 days. Hope he is not thinking of giving up. If he comes back in here I will post again.

For now:

Single women face the most difficulties and frustrations followed by couples. Even though single guys moan the most and we see that more often due to the difference in numbers we have it much more easier on here.

Some people don't realise that or agree, but it is the truth

By *1lv3r_F0xMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I agree with most on here. You need an honest profile that shows you rather than what you’ve got. Be honest I wanna what you’re looking for, be reasonable and mindful of what others want and don’t play games, be rude/arrogant/nasty, and don’t waste people’s time.

It is difficult, though patience pays off in the end

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Your right in some respects but always remember this is no cattle market people are on hear looking for likeminded people to have relaxed safe fun with.

1. Don't be pushy or you will get blocked

2. Respect others wishes as you would want your's respecting.

3. Be honest nobody like finding out lies when they think they have found a friend.

4. Remember it's about having fun, your's AND there's.

You will find there are a lot of timewasters on here but persevere, you kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince but it's worth it, unless you don't like frogs so kiss italians or germans hey we're all after the same thing.

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

OP not been on for 2 days. Hope he is not thinking of giving up. If he comes back in here I will post again.

For now:

Single women face the most difficulties and frustrations followed by couples. Even though single guys moan the most and we see that more often due to the difference in numbers we have it much more easier on here.

Some people don't realise that or agree, but it is the truth "

Very true, also agree with your profile statement, (how did this site become so addictive).

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"This site not easy for single guy. I get it’s easier for women to get meets on here, you can sign up and within 60seconds you got 100 message. And you’ve got women with so much instruction like.... face pic and No dick pic not trying to fuck the whole site or face pic n dick

pic or I won’t reply to know you’ve ready write BLACKTREE so I know you read. What is the best approach

Treat this site as a swinging site and not a hook up and fuck what you can site."

Exactly....most don't know what swinging means!!!! They think it's an easy way to get a free shag.....

Its easy to get socials and fun

» Add a new message to this topic