FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is there something wrong with my profile?

Is there something wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammytwolegs OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I've been on here for a week and realise that it's pretty hard for a single guy. The nearest club to me closed down about a year ago, not that I want to start with that.

I just wondered if my profile was alright, including my pictures, or if it's just a case of getting unlucky as I'm a single guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes it takes time I would put up more pics and try and cam with people as then they can verify you.

By *hickwhitecock94Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Think about be ratio of single guys to women on here.

May not be you, I read a stat on here once that said it's nearly 30:1 for men:women

If as a single guy you don't have a USP and stand out from the crowd you'll be waiting a long time for your time in the sun so to speak

Or so I've gathered from reading forum posts similar to this one

Cambridge

"Sometimes it takes time I would put up more pics and try and cam with people as then they can verify you. "

The pics I have left are all clubbing ones and I thought that would give the wrong impression of me

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Sometimes it takes time I would put up more pics and try and cam with people as then they can verify you.

The pics I have left are all clubbing ones and I thought that would give the wrong impression of me"

If that is what you do, then how can it give the wrong impression?

Cambridge

"Sometimes it takes time I would put up more pics and try and cam with people as then they can verify you.

The pics I have left are all clubbing ones and I thought that would give the wrong impression of me

If that is what you do, then how can it give the wrong impression?"

Well, it's what I do on occasion, but not a lot. I just only have pictures taken whilst out as I'm not a selfie taker or have mates that take group photos

Hard to say, some women add you as a friend and then still do not seem to want to chat at all, have heard stories that this site is going downhill and fast.....

Good luck

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Your age may also be a factor tbh

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

You don't tell us anything about what you like or are looking for. This is a big thing for me - I like to understand if we might be compatible.

Often people will have a line or two that is superfluous in their profile text. All of yours is!

Your profile is just one of many thousands on here from guys. Sometimes its just about sending the right message at the right time and getting lucky..there is no formula on here..but the more attractive and informative a profile is, will increase your chance greatly..

OP you have been here a week, in the grand scheme of things that's no time at all so bear with it, the guy who commented 'I've heard stories this site is going downhill fast' has been here 3 months, any site like this is made by it's members, there are twats here like anywhere else but there are also some top class people, it's simply a case of finding them. Patience is the key, good luck

» Add a new message to this topic