FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Putting myself out there

Putting myself out there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought it polite to introduce myself.

The basics about me are, I am 34, live in the Forest of Dean (originally from up north), single, keep myself in shape and have a good sense of humour.

What I am looking for.....well fun with a capital F, I enjoy sensual meets with lots of flirting, teasing and some good banter. I do like MFMs and other kinky activities but not looking to sleep with the whole of FAB. Ideally want something regular as I believe everything gets better with friendships and building connections.

I am also a photographer so always looking for willing models, age, gender, sexuality and race not important. Just a fun attitude needed.

Will chat to anyone but note fellas I am straight but will happily chat.

P

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been here 5 weeks and already have 6 verifications?! You're a goddamned Vagician, my friend! I'd say introductions at this stage are redundant

Happy swinging x

"You've been here 5 weeks and already have 6 verifications?! You're a goddamned Vagician, my friend! I'd say introductions at this stage are redundant

Happy swinging x"

Lol true

"You've been here 5 weeks and already have 6 verifications?! You're a goddamned Vagician, my friend! I'd say introductions at this stage are redundant

Happy swinging x

Lol true"

That’s what happens whe. You go to your local social to meet people

Happy swinging x

Lol true

That’s what happens whe. You go to your local social to meet people "

It's a great start! Most of the advice I read here tells new swingers to get themselves down to a social night. You seem to have a natural aptitude for this, I have no doubt you'll do very well

All the best xx

I'm new although I signed up a while back just didn't have the balls to comment or interact with anyone but after a relationship break up I am now ready to explore new things and get to know new people ??

I have a pictures of me which is only viewable by friends and I have pictures I am willing to send direct to message boxes if requested I am new to this scene and a little bit wiery and shy I don't really want people recogniseing me and making a big deal over it this is all a fresh area to me and I would appreciate it if you would help me out with direct messages about how to make my profile acceptable instead of putting it out here on the forum and making me feel embarressed and even more nervous I'm sure you came here a pro some of us are obviously not use to this forum sorry if my profile and comments have offended you or anyone else I am just looking for help and advice thanks kindly Mike I tried to make the profile fun and serious if you read my profile that is honest serious side I am willing to try new things and meet new people and take advice from whomever feels they can give it thank you again for comments but I direct message would be great if you are willing to help a newbie out from anyone ??

Ps all your picture are awesome very radiant and sexy am I allowed to give that feed back ??

Course you are

Happy swinging x

Lol true

That’s what happens whe. You go to your local social to meet people "

Bingo! That is exactly what happens when attending socials. Nice one and enjoy the forums

Thank you bud. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Wow, a guy that puts in actual effort and has the rewards to prove it, im impressed.

Beats the usual single male tactic of complaining that no one ever meets on fab, as after being on for a whole week they aren't knee deep in clunge!!

"Wow, a guy that puts in actual effort and has the rewards to prove it, im impressed.

Beats the usual single male tactic of complaining that no one ever meets on fab, as after being on for a whole week they aren't knee deep in clunge!!"

Well you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea and I am looking for people that want to get to know the real me. I don’t want to act as I wouldn’t be being honest to myself or others

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Well done OP. A lot of people will hopefully learn from your thread that effort in = rewards out. I wish you the very best of luck on here, I doubt you'll need it though!

By *he witchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

Your profile is spot on. Pics, what you looking for etc.

You have the right combination.

I would give you chance.

Happy fabbing.

"Well done OP. A lot of people will hopefully learn from your thread that effort in = rewards out. I wish you the very best of luck on here, I doubt you'll need it though! "

Thank you

"Your profile is spot on. Pics, what you looking for etc.

You have the right combination.

I would give you chance.

Happy fabbing.

"

Thank you very much

» Add a new message to this topic