FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > HElp on profile plz

HElp on profile plz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akeb7722 OP   Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Hello i have a few virfacions now and a long quite detailed profile i think and i wanting to meet more and chat with people

so can some people help me on my profile and see what i can do to inprove my profile ect

thanks jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's very long. Maybe you could condense it down abit.

You mention safe sex twice for example plus you list it in your interests. I think saying you only play safe/with condoms and get tested regularly is enough.

You don't really need to bulk it out saying you always bring them etc. If you always carry them great just carry on with that.

Repetition here too with these two paragraphs one after the other.

'here is some info about some fantasy's i would love to try and explore and try new things if any of your fantasy's you like to try out please message me and we can maybe do them

here is my wish-list with things I would love to try and enjoy with people on here'

"Hello i have a few virfacions now and a long quite detailed profile i think and i wanting to meet more and chat with people

so can some people help me on my profile and see what i can do to inprove my profile ect

thanks jay"

Much to long, i got bored reading it. Doesn't really flow very well.

Starts off rather negatively and all the * are confusing.

P.

weston-super-mare

how is that then i made it shorter and removed quite a bit

It says your 22 and straight in the part above. You don't need to repeat it in the bio.

Other than that much better.

Wait for everyone to jump on your safe sex comment lol

You did ask for feedback so here goes.

Feel you might tidy up the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Personally I would drop the bit about sex with a pregnant lady. Unless it's your wife and child it's just not gonna happen.

I found it very long and didn't bother to read all of it particularly the fantasies at the end..

Hope this helps.

weston-super-mare

"You did ask for feedback so here goes.

Feel you might tidy up the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Personally I would drop the bit about sex with a pregnant lady. Unless it's your wife and child it's just not gonna happen.

I found it very long and didn't bother to read all of it particularly the fantasies at the end..

Hope this helps. "

So i just drop my wish list then?

You want women to send you their face photos in the first message when you're not showing your face on here. How do you think it's supposed to work???

Even though I have officially come out as swinger through my blog, I would never ever send my face pic to someone, unless we have got on well on here and are arranging a meet.

weston-super-mare

"You want women to send you their face photos in the first message when you're not showing your face on here. How do you think it's supposed to work???

Even though I have officially come out as swinger through my blog, I would never ever send my face pic to someone, unless we have got on well on here and are arranging a meet. "

I,understand where u coming from but i cant show my face not by choice but by contact with work saying no face id online or media social and the threat of me being targeted and hurt

"I,understand where u coming from but i cant show my face not by choice but by contact with work saying no face id online or media social and the threat of me being targeted and hurt"

That is absolutely fine. Just don't expect others to send you their face pics- they may have the same work related issues, or just don't want their faces all over the internet.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe update your profile pic as it is three and a half years old ?

By *ob1262Man  over a year ago

newmarket

So could I ask for advice on mine then please as any help would be great many thanks

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So could I ask for advice on mine then please as any help would be great many thanks "

Add a profile pic.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP.

Firstly, you really do need to spend some time looking at how your profile is written. I get the fact that your on a phone and it's not always as easy to proof read on a small screen but remember your profile is the first thing people will look at and judge you by. Spelling and punctuation make a big difference, because if you can't be bothered to put the effort in for yourself, then why should anyone consider that your serious about meeting.

Add some new photo's. There is no harm in leaving photo's on here for years on end if you so wish, but consider this. Your profile pic is 43 months old and has been fabbed 48 times, so that's basically once a month. That would suggest to me that it's not really a good advertisement for yourself and perhaps it's time for an updated one, or a different image altogether.

Good luck

Sorry to jump on the wagon fella, but how does my profile come across

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Unfortunately your photo's appear on the Internet far too often for us to consider meeting with you.

» Add a new message to this topic