FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with my profile?

What's wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think is wrong with my profile? Honest answers please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's very generic, there's nothing that I won't have read on a thousand other guys profiles. What makes you stand out from the rest. Why should I meet you instead of the next guy?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Very boring and bland. Gives me no idea what you are like as a person or what you like in the bedroom. Tbh I skimmed over the text.

Hey thanks to both of you. Just been thinking of so much more I can say so I will rewrite it. Just can't put it in the right words yet.

Many thanks. Charlie xx

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Bland and full of blah blah blah.

It boils down to: I'm a good bloke who travels a lot. I want you to entertain me and give me sex.

There really isn't much in your profile text to encourage people to contact you, especially as they have no idea where you are.

Your location today is Wadebridge, is that home, or a work location. If it's home then why not say so in your text and then change your location as you move around the country, we do.

As you work in different areas and spend weeks and months there, is it a fair assumption that there is some sort of plan to your work? Why not add future locations. For example: I'll be in Portsmouth From early Feb until Apr 6th and then I'll be working in York until August.

Your photo's are pretty good, but two mirror images of your chest seems a little unnecessary.

Consider adding to your text. Can you add a little about your job? Not specific, but maybe a bit about the general field you work in, construction work, software engineer or lion tamer.

You could maybe expand a little about what you are looking for, but definitely should write something about what you offer to a prospective meet.

In fairness you have 1 meet so far, so you're doing better than some.

Good luck

"Bland and full of blah blah blah.

It boils down to: I'm a good bloke who travels a lot. I want you to entertain me and give me sex.

There really isn't much in your profile text to encourage people to contact you, especially as they have no idea where you are.

Your location today is Wadebridge, is that home, or a work location. If it's home then why not say so in your text and then change your location as you move around the country, we do.

As you work in different areas and spend weeks and months there, is it a fair assumption that there is some sort of plan to your work? Why not add future locations. For example: I'll be in Portsmouth From early Feb until Apr 6th and then I'll be working in York until August.

Your photo's are pretty good, but two mirror images of your chest seems a little unnecessary.

Consider adding to your text. Can you add a little about your job? Not specific, but maybe a bit about the general field you work in, construction work, software engineer or lion tamer.

You could maybe expand a little about what you are looking for, but definitely should write something about what you offer to a prospective meet.

In fairness you have 1 meet so far, so you're doing better than some.

Good luck "

Thanks for your advise. It's undated now! What's your thoughts?

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Tbh it's as boring as fuck -no humour, no personality and i'm sure that telling everyone how horny you are will most likely have the opposite effect without at least some rapport being built up first

By *intysucksdickMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"What do you think is wrong with my profile? Honest answers please. "
great pics but that’s about it

» Add a new message to this topic