FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Peeing Fun

Peeing Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd Love to play with a couple or female that was into peeing. Love giving and recieving even better if the male is Bi.....Does anyone else enjoy pee fun? and maybe some role play sub Dom games!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat.

LOL try iy and find out?

Why would we want to try it. Theres nothing remotely arousing about it. It is plain filthy and wrong.

I'm too at a loss as to why this would be arousing

"Why would we want to try it. Theres nothing remotely arousing about it. It is plain filthy and wrong."

You like to have a drink before meeting and the female half of your couple likes the touch of another female, oh and you seem to be into squirting.

Now that is all plain wrong and filthy. Christ knows what you can get out of doing that ..

It's called choice you see ?

I love pee play - but only with another woman....!

Very sensual and utterly erotic if done well...

Yes it is down to choice, so to say it is disgusting is of course an opinion but I had a great meet last week where we gave and received p in the shower, was fantastic fun and the pics were great

I seen ya peeking and no I'm not into peeing and no interest in trying it either

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I have problems wee'ing in front of the dog so wouldnt be able to on another person, but each to their own, just not for me

"I'd Love to play with a couple or female that was into peeing. Love giving and recieving even better if the male is Bi.....Does anyone else enjoy pee fun? and maybe some role play sub Dom games!! "

Love to rec ws

Forum Mod

I wonder how many people would still be into squirters if scientists discovered that the fluid that comes out was wee

Would all of those that love being squirted over run off screaming saying fuck off you're not pissing on me!

My eyes!!! Oh god my eyes!!! Why oh why did I read this!!!

Well that raises another debate which has been spoken of many times in here,Yes women ejaculate from the urethra, but I don't agree it is urine as seen the evidence myself and is always clear not coloured.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Although water sports is not something we're remotely interested in, I think it's out of order to denigrate any one else for having unusual sexual desires - if you don't like the subject matter just don't post. The op was asking for people who had the same interests - he wasn't asking for permission to have his own sexual preferences. Leave the dude alone and get on with your own lives! Oh, and by the way, there will be millions of people who would think that swinging in general is perverted so put it into perspective. Z

Bolton

lol - sorry - did I put an end to the 'disgusted of........................' Z

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat."

Bolton

"No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat. "

Smoking - eurgh - filthy, nasty, smelly cancer indusing habit - the guy wasn't asking for opinions - live and let live for god's sake! We all have different likes and dislikes and habits - my dig at smokers was used purely as an illustration - you don't understand others foibles yet don't really expect to be put down for your own. Z

i tried it wasnt gonna be peed on but had a long term friend who used to like me to pee as he was inside coming pre swing days this was, but god it was hard to pee on demand dont do it now. My philosophy of life is dont knock something unless you have at least tried it we all have our own likes and dislikes xxxxxx

we have only done it once but wow.

we certainly want more.

the pics of Lulu taking it were wondeful but banned on here !!

"Although water sports is not something we're remotely interested in, I think it's out of order to denigrate any one else for having unusual sexual desires - if you don't like the subject matter just don't post. The op was asking for people who had the same interests - he wasn't asking for permission to have his own sexual preferences. Leave the dude alone and get on with your own lives! Oh, and by the way, there will be millions of people who would think that swinging in general is perverted so put it into perspective. Z"

+1

XX

Bolton

"Although water sports is not something we're remotely interested in, I think it's out of order to denigrate any one else for having unusual sexual desires - if you don't like the subject matter just don't post. The op was asking for people who had the same interests - he wasn't asking for permission to have his own sexual preferences. Leave the dude alone and get on with your own lives! Oh, and by the way, there will be millions of people who would think that swinging in general is perverted so put it into perspective. Z

+1

XX"

Check the portrait! (it seems to be working)Z

Hey stick them on lets all have a look

I would be

Bolton

"I would be "

Don't spoil it - you were winning - reminds me of judge judy! Z

not my cuppa but each to their own.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat."

To most of the population so is swinging...if u have nothing but abuse perhaps you should leave a site that encourages sexual openness

hexham

"I'd Love to play with a couple or female that was into peeing. Love giving and recieving even better if the male is Bi.....Does anyone else enjoy pee fun? and maybe some role play sub Dom games!! "

Sorry you got a reply from small minded ppl who dont seem to get the cognitive dissonance of being on a site which breaks all social conventions and yet attack someone who does something they do not approve of.

i love being pissed on, dont do sub/dom games though, i am sub, to my bone, and therefore only do it with kev or sir.

To me there is nothing like feeling that stream of hot piss flow over me, or even better, being blessed with the taste.

i have, cos im that kind of woman lol tried pissing on someone, i enjoyed his reaction, but did not get a sexual thrill from it. It was good fun though

Wow your comments are awesome thank you hopefully someone has learnt something on here? X x

check the portrait ? ? ? ?

Dun understand ...

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Fem only gives here, male only recives from fems, but all good xxx

hexham

"check the portrait ? ? ? ?

Dun understand ..."

think zoe was suggesting the OP is doing very well on here, despite his perverted purposes

Nice to do in private occasionally as a naughty thing.x

I agree with some of the above comments, if you don't like it don't join the thread. We all know you find it disgusting. It's not as bad as some people think, it's a relatively clean bodily fluid, and I find it all extremely erotic.

I get fed up with people's attitudes towards it. I once made the mistake of confiding in a close friend, and it became a never ending source of amusement/sniggering and he betrayed my confidence and told other people about it. So be careful who you tell that you are into it.

Enjoy, and play safe.

xpx

i love pee fun my wife pees when we play bondidge games ,my x loved to pee in public ,turend her on ,and a few times i have been asked by a male i see to indulge him so we did ,in the shower it was very erotic being fucked after a guy had peed over me soaking my undies

"No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat.

To most of the population so is swinging...if u have nothing but abuse perhaps you should leave a site that encourages sexual openness "

My thoughts exactly...so many judgemental ppl here...

I love the irony that there seems to be some sort of "acceptable norm" to a lifestyle choice who's foundation is built on the idea of meeting people to engage in sexual practices without commitment.

Stray outside of those perceived 'norms' and seems that there is a sort of Swingers Temperance Movement ready to pounce on those who dare to ask perfectly reasonable questions or who may be curious about minority practices.

Tell you what - Id rather be pissed on by someone Id known for 6 months, played with regularly and trusted than turn up at an IBIS hotel off the M25 with 24 other blokes Id never met to get a blowjob off the only woman in the room.

"No it is just plain wrong. What could you possibly get out of it ? It's disgusting, nearly as bad as scat.

To most of the population so is swinging...if u have nothing but abuse perhaps you should leave a site that encourages sexual openness

My thoughts exactly...so many judgemental ppl here..."

+1... It amazes me that people can be so judgemental about what other people do.

Luckily we don't give a toss what all you small minded people think!

OP... I have to put my hand up, we do like it, only tried it together and I prefer giving than receiving although the feeling of it on my clit is so nice!

If we were to try it with anyone else then it would have to be just giving as i'm always domme in these situations.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think people would be surprised how many people are into watersports, after all it is listed as an interest on here

"I love the irony that there seems to be some sort of "acceptable norm" to a lifestyle choice who's foundation is built on the idea of meeting people to engage in sexual practices without commitment.

Stray outside of those perceived 'norms' and seems that there is a sort of Swingers Temperance Movement ready to pounce on those who dare to ask perfectly reasonable questions or who may be curious about minority practices.

Tell you what - Id rather be pissed on by someone Id known for 6 months, played with regularly and trusted than turn up at an IBIS hotel off the M25 with 24 other blokes Id never met to get a blowjob off the only woman in the room.

Great post x

"

hexham

"I love the irony that there seems to be some sort of "acceptable norm" to a lifestyle choice who's foundation is built on the idea of meeting people to engage in sexual practices without commitment.

"

bugger so you dont want to come to the gangbang anymore

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"I think people would be surprised how many people are into watersports, after all it is listed as an interest on here"

We have tried watersports but have only dont it between ourselves and then you both have to be in that frame of mind for it to be fun,erotic and sexy.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

years ago with a long and distant ex I had a very cheeky mini pee inside her as I was absolutely busting to go, but didn't want to lose the momentum. She was a very 'fluid' person anyway, and after she'd come a few times, I pulled out and headed for the loo, then got back on the job, and that Father is my honest Friday confession

Wolf

By *orkmalewithPAMan  over a year ago

York

I've never tried any water sports but I would be willing to try.

"I think people would be surprised how many people are into watersports, after all it is listed as an interest on here

We have tried watersports but have only dont it between ourselves and then you both have to be in that frame of mind for it to be fun,erotic and sexy. "

absolutely! x

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Did you know you are better off peeing on your contact lenses if you get grit on them than licking them? As pee is more sterile than saliva.

By *esskarWoman  over a year ago

near scunthorpe

Wow, 44 posts on the Introductions Forum, must be a record!

Anyway, we love pee fun, and surprisingly so do many others on here, just look at the various watersports threads and the numbers who admit to likeing it.

burnley

"Did you know you are better off peeing on your contact lenses if you get grit on them than licking them? As pee is more sterile than saliva. "

Stings a bit when it gets in your eyes though

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Did you know you are better off peeing on your contact lenses if you get grit on them than licking them? As pee is more sterile than saliva.

Stings a bit when it gets in your eyes though "

So does cum lol

[Removed by poster at 13/01/12 16:44:56]

the small minded attitudes and ideas displayed by some on this site never fail to astound me, though the upside is that at least we know who to avoid lol

I have enjoyed pee fun many times, always the receiver, find it hard to have a pee when I have an erection. It has always been when the woman is bursting for a pee and has been out for a drink. So the pee is clear and has no taste. Cannot say what it would be like if it was the first pee in the morning after not being on the drink. Obviously darker in colour and presume a bit more of taste to it.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"Why would we want to try it. Theres nothing remotely arousing about it. It is plain filthy and wrong.

You like to have a drink before meeting and the female half of your couple likes the touch of another female, oh and you seem to be into squirting.

Now that is all plain wrong and filthy. Christ knows what you can get out of doing that ..

It's called choice you see ?"

Well said thought the reply was very harsh, each to their own.

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

i hear enuff pish on here never mind

get it on me x

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

warm and wet mmmmmmmmmmmm

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Is it just me but can any man pee with a raging erection....I cant !!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"Although water sports is not something we're remotely interested in, I think it's out of order to denigrate any one else for having unusual sexual desires - if you don't like the subject matter just don't post. The op was asking for people who had the same interests - he wasn't asking for permission to have his own sexual preferences. Leave the dude alone and get on with your own lives! Oh, and by the way, there will be millions of people who would think that swinging in general is perverted so put it into perspective. Z"

Well said Z

"Tell you what - Id rather be pissed on by someone Id known for 6 months, played with regularly and trusted than turn up at an IBIS hotel off the M25 with 24 other blokes Id never met to get a blowjob off the only woman in the room."

Eloquently put

burnley

"Is it just me but can any man pee with a raging erection....I cant !!"

Not with a full on one...but can with a semi or 3/4`s!!

+1

I pee in the bath does that count as a water sport

I was reading about sexual health on the forums earlier and the importance of wearing a condom. Aren't there health risks with this? What if the person you are playing with has a water infection? I am not saying this form of play is wrong or right, I just think it could be as risky as someone playing bareback.

each to their own and not for me, but guess if your in the shower its alot better than doing it in the bedroom lol

» Add a new message to this topic