FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > a little help

a little help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rStoner_bfd OP   Man  over a year ago

Keighley/Shipley

Hi guys iv been on for over a year met a few good people on here and friends but only ever had one actual meet is there any thoughts or tips you guys could give me to possibly seem more appealing thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Two thirds of your profile is a quasi legal statement that means nothing whatsoever and is not legally enforceable.

It is also incorrect because you cannot buy shares in Fab. SO that's the first thing I would change.

Returning to the top, a third of your 1st paragraph refers to drug use. It's your choice, but given your username I would think that it is completely irrelevant.

Pics are quite good though, and it makes a change to be faced by a wall of fce pics not a wall of cock pics.

Good luck

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

December 1st 2016 is a great pic. Lose the dr#g references and a name change would be a good start. Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys iv been on for over a year met a few good people on here and friends but only ever had one actual meet is there any thoughts or tips you guys could give me to possibly seem more appealing thanks"

Change

Your

Name

NOW

» Add a new message to this topic