FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > It's sometimes like a job interview on here...

It's sometimes like a job interview on here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o I OP   Man  over a year ago

Sudbury

Is it me, or does it come across that way with the list of demands? I don't knock the demands as such, but some are very long!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as they don’t ask for your bank details and national insurance number at the end of the process you should be ok

Over time we get to work out what we want from this experience. Some want more than others or are a bit more selective about what they are looking for.

Then there are those that just ignore what you say and think they can convince you to change your minds or worse, just looked at the pics, didn't read the profile which almost always results in a rejection one way or another.

Perhaps job interviews bshould use fab to filter out the ones no good for the job

Eski

So tell me, where do you see yourself in 5 years ?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Is it me, or does it come across that way with the list of demands? I don't knock the demands as such, but some are very long! "

Of course it does. Good luck finding a lady who fancies explaining the obvious to each individual guy rather than write it all up once and hope guys read before messaging.

"So tell me, where do you see yourself in 5 years ? "

5 years older

"Is it me, or does it come across that way with the list of demands? I don't knock the demands as such, but some are very long!

Of course it does. Good luck finding a lady who fancies explaining the obvious to each individual guy rather than write it all up once and hope guys read before messaging."

A demand is better put as a request.The people who lay out a long list of them often feel the need to be sarcastic too,I stay away from those profiles!Also some of them have so many demands your left thinking is there actually anything left to do as opposed to dont!

Sudbury

Lol. Thing is, and I've seen comments on here, even if you think you've hit the nail on the head, and ticked all the boxes, your message is deemed a bit standard

Sudbury

"Is it me, or does it come across that way with the list of demands? I don't knock the demands as such, but some are very long!

Of course it does. Good luck finding a lady who fancies explaining the obvious to each individual guy rather than write it all up once and hope guys read before messaging.A demand is better put as a request.The people who lay out a long list of them often feel the need to be sarcastic too,I stay away from those profiles!Also some of them have so many demands your left thinking is there actually anything left to do as opposed to dont!"

Dude, checking your bio, and the many demands on various female bios, I think you're doing well!

Looked at yours too bro.Was going to pm you.Really well written and warm bio.Sorry to say publicly,my advice just choose the best photo that shows a part of your face,You only need one.Then have a full face pho_o in your private section.Good Luck.

Sudbury

"Looked at yours too bro.Was going to pm you.Really well written and warm bio.Sorry to say publicly,my advice just choose the best photo that shows a part of your face,You only need one.Then have a full face pho_o in your private section.Good Luck."

Will pm you now.

"Looked at yours too bro.Was going to pm you.Really well written and warm bio.Sorry to say publicly,my advice just choose the best photo that shows a part of your face,You only need one.Then have a full face pho_o in your private section.Good Luck.

Will pm you now. "

ok my block is off.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Of course it does. Good luck finding a lady who fancies explaining the obvious to each individual guy rather than write it all up once and hope guys read before messaging.A demand is better put as a request.The people who lay out a long list of them often feel the need to be sarcastic too,I stay away from those profiles!Also some of them have so many demands your left thinking is there actually anything left to do as opposed to dont!"

This was sort of the idea as well - to minimise the number of messages.

» Add a new message to this topic