FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help/advice?

Profile help/advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, so you know the deal by now I've seen enough of these posted on here. Just looking for some feedback really as I don't seem to be having much joy, either I'm an ugly fcker or my profile is letting me down! Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Not a bad profile. Delete the words "420 friendly" unless you are purposely trying to attract drug-takers and avoid being contacted by those who do not do things that are against the law of the land (which recreational drugs still are).

Good luck.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Your text is better than many!

You could maybe do with some more pictures. Cannot accommodate will always suggest to many you are married / attached and playing away.

It’s a brutal world on here for single guys. Make sure you are sending nice messages after reading profiles and that they are looking for what you offer. After that it’s just a case of patience and waiting to find the right people.

Getting verified will help. Either on Cam or get yourself to a local group social meet.

Mrs Twinkle Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Your text is better than many!

You could maybe do with some more pictures. Cannot accommodate will always suggest to many you are married / attached and playing away.

It’s a brutal world on here for single guys. Make sure you are sending nice messages after reading profiles and that they are looking for what you offer. After that it’s just a case of patience and waiting to find the right people.

Getting verified will help. Either on Cam or get yourself to a local group social meet.

Mrs Twinkle Xx"

all very true Mrs T.

All that under his list of interests doesn't make that much sense either!

It seems quite similar to mine. Decent looking, nice and polite.

Manners go a long way in this game!

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Your text is better than many!

Mrs Twinkle Xx all very true Mrs T.

All that under his list of interests doesn't make that much sense either!

It seems quite similar to mine. Decent looking, nice and polite.

Manners go a long way in this game! "

Absolutely! Manners can make the difference between getting a reply or having your message deleted!

Thanks to everybody that's responded so far, I've tried to edit my profile a little to cover some of the bits you've mentioned, and I'll definitely be putting some more pictures up! I've never been big on camming, but maybe if it helps my chances of meeting then I'll have to check it out. I know how fierce competition is on here for single men so I've tried to put abit of me into my profile, maybe it just comes across as a little superfluous but we're all human after all!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks to everybody that's responded so far, I've tried to edit my profile a little to cover some of the bits you've mentioned, and I'll definitely be putting some more pictures up! I've never been big on camming, but maybe if it helps my chances of meeting then I'll have to check it out. I know how fierce competition is on here for single men so I've tried to put abit of me into my profile, maybe it just comes across as a little superfluous but we're all human after all! "

It might seem like a competition with the hunker 'better looking' guys... But that's not the case.

I'm only looking to meet people that like

A, the look of me (that's nature)

B, the same things as me.

Finding people who fit your niche is the difficult bit.

Stay positive, polite, imaginative, and kinky! Good luck bro!

"Thanks to everybody that's responded so far, I've tried to edit my profile a little to cover some of the bits you've mentioned, and I'll definitely be putting some more pictures up! I've never been big on camming, but maybe if it helps my chances of meeting then I'll have to check it out. I know how fierce competition is on here for single men so I've tried to put abit of me into my profile, maybe it just comes across as a little superfluous but we're all human after all!

It might seem like a competition with the hunker 'better looking' guys... But that's not the case.

I'm only looking to meet people that like

A, the look of me (that's nature)

B, the same things as me.

Finding people who fit your niche is the difficult bit.

Stay positive, polite, imaginative, and kinky! Good luck bro! "

thanks for sharing your perspective mate, it's very appreciated! I agree completely, we all scratch a certain itch so it's just a case of finding the itch for your scratch so to speak!

» Add a new message to this topic