FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling to get involved

Struggling to get involved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi so I'm new to all this and I'm just hoping to delve more into my kinks and sexual desires. From what it seems there is a stigma around young single guys. Is this the case? I get that no women wants a cocky young guy who thinks he's God's gift to women and doesn't know what a good fuck is. Same would apply I understand that a lot of men wouldn't be turned on if there partner was unsatisfied. I ask this because I find it hard to get involved and it seems to be related to my situation of young single straight male. If anyone has been in a situation similar to me I'd love to hear your thoughts and for the people out there who have dealt with newbies I'd like to hear your opinion on what I could do differently. Thank you for your time folks. Happy fabing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not so much a stigma, as, many of us aren't interested too young. Unfortunately single guys of all ages have a hard time here.

Yea I've noticed that it's more an age thing I just thought mid to late 20s would be alright for most. Thank you for the reply.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yea I've noticed that it's more an age thing I just thought mid to late 20s would be alright for most. Thank you for the reply."

I gather things get better (comparatively) for men in their 30s and 40s.

Ye I get that but hey. I don't want to wait til later on to start expressing myself more I want to live out my passions and pleasures and secret little kinks and fantasies life's to short to not explore all aspects of yourself but that's just my humble opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic