FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few months ago I got some constructive critisism on my profile this is my new look profile what do people think now acceptable ? Approachable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Are you managing to live in your house while it is being rewired ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few months ago I got some constructive critisism on my profile this is my new look profile what do people think now acceptable ? Approachable "

You've hidden your face and body completely and the profile text makes it seem like you're not an easy man to meet.

I suspect you're in a relationship. So for me, unacceptable and unapproachable.

Also straight, which I could see by reading the Fab part of your profile. So not for me, odd that you feel need to mention it again in your text.

"Are you managing to live in your house while it is being rewired ?"

Lol.. I see where you're going. How long does that take anyway? A day, two? A week if you're slow or doing it in the evenings?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's an interesting profile that avoids many pitfalls. It reads more towards what may be a dating profile than a no, or minimal strings attached / swinging profile, at first glance.

Whilst I love bikers, you could potentially lose many people who would prefer to know more of what you look like, outside of your gear. Consider what they'd benefit from seeing or want to see of you, to evaluate your suitability. If you don't, another profile will hit the spot.

I think you'd benefit from a greater focus on your sexual self - what you'd like, have experience of etc.

The text is okay but you need better pics x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the response, ive mentioned straight because even though its picked for preference men still try their look, ive not shown my face as i think i have family on here lol its just not a conversation i want to have, and im at a friends for sleep as now rewiring is done, the plumming and decorating have commenced, its 3 story so taking a while rather than criticize my rennovation hows about congratulations for being 25 and securing a house outright in this financially cracked country, im hard to meet as i work hard all the time

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You should indeed be congratulated on securing a house outright on your own at 25. Very impressive.

When people suggest more pics they dont mean of your face but just to show off a bit of your body.

"Thanks for the response, ive mentioned straight because even though its picked for preference men still try their look, ive not shown my face as i think i have family on here lol its just not a conversation i want to have, and im at a friends for sleep as now rewiring is done, the plumming and decorating have commenced, its 3 story so taking a while rather than criticize my rennovation hows about congratulations for being 25 and securing a house outright in this financially cracked country, im hard to meet as i work hard all the time "

because that don't impress me much, whether someone has their own house or not is irrelevant to me. A profile critique is criticism. Some word it nicely. Some don't. If you open yourself up to be critiqued you have to take the rough with the smooth. People see different things that stand out to them for different reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic