FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > "face pic, face pic" argh!

"face pic, face pic" argh!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o I OP   Man  over a year ago

Sudbury

*RANT*

More and more requests on essay-long bios where the bio itself doesn't have a face pic itself or one that is obscured. We all want that spark on first contact, but is it me, or should there be a mutual understanding for discretion on this point, especially on first contact?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Ever heard of private photos? When you add a picture, you are offered the option to make it public, friends only or private. They are not asking you to have a face picture on the profile, just to send it if you contact them. You can also send photos directly without uploading.

Sudbury

"Ever heard of private photos? When you add a picture, you are offered the option to make it public, friends only or private. They are not asking you to have a face picture on the profile, just to send it if you contact them. You can also send photos directly without uploading."

It's the hypocrisy of asking when the person asking doesn't have one herself as she is concerned about discretion.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ever heard of private photos? When you add a picture, you are offered the option to make it public, friends only or private. They are not asking you to have a face picture on the profile, just to send it if you contact them. You can also send photos directly without uploading.

It's the hypocrisy of asking when the person asking doesn't have one herself as she is concerned about discretion. "

She usually does and will send you one in response.

Women like to see a face. Preferably a smiling one. We cannot be attracted to a man without that. Well, with very few exceptions.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If people ask for things we aren't willing to provide we don't contact them

Same applies if they feel they're hypocritical in their request.

I think if a person requests discretion but asks for a face picture from other people it's putting their privacy before yours but the plain fact is that men outnumber women and whatever they ask for on their profile some guys will comply.

Sudbury

"If people ask for things we aren't willing to provide we don't contact them

Same applies if they feel they're hypocritical in their request.

I think if a person requests discretion but asks for a face picture from other people it's putting their privacy before yours but the plain fact is that men outnumber women and whatever they ask for on their profile some guys will comply."

Some men will do anything to get their end away, even when the chances are remote.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think whoever makes first contact, whether it be male or female, then it should be a nice hello, obvious that the profile has been read to see if you might match and send a pic. If I message first, I send a pic too. It’s not a big deal. Either you want to talk to that person or not. Of one doesn’t fancy the other in any way, there’s no point in carrying on. End of.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

We ask for face pics. If people don't add them that is their choice. Just don't expect a reply. Nothing hypocritical cos we send them back to potential playmates.

Would you walk in a pub with a bag over your head ..

If you've nothing to hide no harm sending face pic

By *goldMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Any advice? I'm back after a break

"Any advice? I'm back after a break

"

prolong your break

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

The answer is simple don't message them. We follow a simple rule of thumb whoever asks for a face pic first send first, plus as a site supporter we can easily remove the photo should they not reciprocate.

Sudbury

"Would you walk in a pub with a bag over your head ..

If you've nothing to hide no harm sending face pic "

No harm but only if it is reciprocated. You get half a shot of an eyebrow or nose. The potential is that you send something, they say no, and your pic is out there.

» Add a new message to this topic